Dating and love

by Holden Caufield 13 Replies latest social relationships

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

That's mawwiage. One day it's great, the next day it's very difficult.

So much patience is needed. Sometimes one mate speaks rudely and inconsiderately. It's hard to take the emotions that result from all the past traumas.

Singleness means going to sleep in peace whenever you want to. Marriage means going to sleep when your mate lets you!

Low expectations lead to more happiness. A mate can't fix all the problems from the past. A mate shouldn't expect a mindreader! Willingness to hold on through the hard times and always treating each other as each wants to be treated. And being too proud to apologize is really bad.

If you can't live without the person then get married. But just know that there's a lot of bad with the good.

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

Well my advice for all on this board is avoid it like the damn plague. To hell with marriage.

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

I will take my chances being single.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

As I have always seen things - if you have to even ASK "is it worth it to date or get married"...your butt should stay alone. Im going to assume that your options within the female species are slim to none - thus why you would even ASK such a question, then turn around and tell everyone it isnt worth it and you are staying single!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit