New Watchtower - Can You Look Beyond Outward Appearances?

by ttdtt 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Luke 10:25-16:17

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

The Parable of the Jehovah's Witnesses 2017

Don continues to witness to Peter, who is clean and dressed in better clothes
    Don tactfully used three scriptures in an effort to reach Peter’s heart.
    I don't believe this story at all! Supposedly,Don walks by Peter for 14 years and never gives him any food or clothing, doesn't bring him to a doctor, doesn't help him find shelter, doesn't call Peter's sister to see if she can help,doesn't call any city services or shelter centers,or takes him to a hospital for a mental and physical evaluation.This story is just to introduce the book, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hypocrisy at its finest!

• smiddy
    smiddy

But soon as he/she becomes a baptised publisher thats when appearances matter ,JW`s can be all things to all people while they are not JW`s but as soon as they become a baptised JW , OH ! how things suddenly change.

Just another example of JW`s speaking out of both sides of their mouth .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit