Why Aren`t The G.B Members Representive Of All Nations ? and not just America ?

by smiddy3 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Are all of the Governing .Body .members American citizens ? Shouldn`t they at least represent a greater proportion of nations in light of Jesus being a Saviour of all the world ?

God loved the world of mankind right ? not just America.

Doesn`t this look like and in fact isn`t it just another man made American religion ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

spot on mate.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Where is Geoffrey Jackson from?

• vienne
    vienne

One is from Austria; one from Australia.

• zeb
    zeb

Smiddy3.. I agree spot on..

Black sheep. Australia. It surprised me to learn this during the CARC. I wondered how he managed to get into the fold.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ok B.S. he is only one from down under Australia.,what about the other seven.?

And Geoffrey jackson didn`t exactly come out squeaky clean at the A.R.C.into Institutionalised Child Sexual Abuse when asked whether JW`s were the only religion God was using .

His words " it would be presumptuous of me to say that " What a liar.,that is what he believes, he teaches, and what his religion teaches .

And didn`t G.J. swear on the bible to tell the truth where other Elders took an affirmation ?

30 years ago when I was in you didn`t swear on the bible your yes was yes or your no was no.and that was it.

Matt.5: 34-37 "However I say to you .Do not swear at all neither by heaven because it is gods throne nor by earth because it is the footstool of his feet ,nor by Jerusalem because it is the city of the great king ,.nor by your head must you swear because you cannot turn one hair white or black.Just let your word yes mean yes and your no, no for what is in excess of these is from the wicked one ."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ok vienne ,we have one from Austria and Black sheep one from Australia ,who`s questionable as a reliable person.

Anymore that I have missed ?

• Half banana
    Half banana

God is always the embodiment of one's own nationality............

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

I personally knew a JW sister years ago who went to prison because she obeyed the Bible/org's rule that a JW could not swear on a Bible in court if summoned to be a jury member.

Her conscience wouldn't allow her to pay a fine as an alternative to prison, but a wealthy JW family got her released after paying the fine for her.

Mr. Whacko-Jacko of the WitchTower Babble & Trapped Society must have missed what Jesus said about not swearing.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The OP is bang on.

Out of the current GB members, one is a white Australian and one is a mixed race American. The rest are white Americans.

And then there are all the deceased/former members - all Americans, I think.

Yeah, the JWs are an American religion. It's so obvious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit