They want to get rid of "anointed ones" - It's getting clear

by thedepressedsoul 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

I've never met a group that turns on it's members like the JW's. Sister faithful that thinks she's anointed is now bat shit crazy with mental illness. We all have known it's true, but now you have the WT, who put it in everyone's head that you can be anointed. They are now calling the very ones it taught about it, mentally ill.

It seems to me that they want to get rid of anointed ones, besides those at the top. Read through this months study WT if you can bare it. I get the impression they want your average anointed in a KH, gone.

The first big show was when they took any power from the anointed by making only the top 7 the "Faithful and discreet slave". They stripped the anointed of any extra swing they may have in the KH.

Just do away with it already and stop turning on your members in every way!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

There is only room for 7 at the top. There may be some "helpers" that are voted in (Oops, I mean chosen by Jah) sarcasm.

I agree, it will eventually happen.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When it was first realized that the number of anointed was climbing and not receding is when the GB heads wanted to discourage people partaking and self proclaiming they were of the anointed.

That's why the GB recently said that many who partake now are mentally off balanced.

For many years the WTS. said that the number were going to decrease as time progresses , well it didn't.

The self anointed assholes in WTS are self delusional crooks playing their own game of power and inclusion, that's one indefensible conclusion.

• Fencing
    Fencing
    The thing is, they caused the partaker number to start rising. It had been pretty steady for years, but then they decided to do away with the 1935 "sealing" of the number of anointed, and I think that opened the door just wide enough for those who were sitting on the fence about it to decide they were anointed, too.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    It's the same old power game. Reminds me of Orwell's Animal Farm and how the pigs slowly erode away the rights and equality of the other animals until they have consolidated their power and wind up oppressing the entire farm.
  • tor1500
    tor1500

Hi All,

Need some clarification. The 144,000 are chosen in the past & there is a remnant now ? Am I correct. Could someone explain these scriptures? Matt. 19:28;Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, in the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel. & Luke 22:30:so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom,+ and sit on thrones+ to judge the 12 tribes of Israel. So, I'm not understanding, will the 144,000 be chosen by Jesus's & the disciples will help Jesus to pick the 144,000. Luke says, they will sit on the thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel. Anyone can explain this to me...I think I know but I'm just trying to make sure. From these 2 scriptures, The 144,000 have not been judged or chosen as of yet....Thanks

Tor

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Speaking in terms of rational practicality, the anointed number has increased because the overall JWS membership has also progressively increased.

If the overall JWs membership continues to grow, which is getting to be doubtful, so will the anointed number grow.

There is nothing the GB heads can do to stop this growth from a scriptural standpoint.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

just to recap

the 144,000 is a literal--definite number--right--?

the 12,000 from each tribe of Israel--is symbolic--right ?

only i get confused easily.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Of course they do! All self-righteous assholes hate "11th hour workers." The rising partaker number is an embarrassment to the WTBTS. It's one more example of thier failure to predict ANYTHING with accuracy in over 120 years!

Rutherfraud started this mess by claiming the calling ended in 1935. How the f*** would he know?!?! Then you have the literal interpretaion of the 144,000 by the WTBTS. Once time ran out on Boozerford's predictions and J-dumbs were dying right and left, someone had to run the Biz. It sure as hell couldn't be non-anointed, so of course the calling was opened again!

Just imagine the POWER that the GB would lose if the were no longer anointed. No one would obey their bat-shit crazy, pedophile protecting Legal team! No one would put up with the hypocritical bullshit from asshole Elders! The illusion of power is all they have left! They cannot afford to share any power with newbie anojnted ones.

Mark my words.....The GB Helpers WILL become anointed. IT WILL HAPPEN.....

DD

• prologos
    prologos
    tort1500. try this: In Rev 7, the 144000 come out of the 12 tribes, so like the apostles who had an earthly hope first, are the first of the :sealed anointed to do so. Therefore the 12 tribes are symbolically people on earth, worshippers. The sealing happens when a christian is killed for his faith, with the ax or other sharp instrument, Rev.20. wt is wrong, but if there is no talking snake, does it matter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit