The WT brings up the theme of fleeing

by Kosonen 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

a watcher, yes the beast will put under compulsion all nations as the Bible says. But one of its heads will be struck as by a sword. I don't understand yet what country that is about. But God will make it possible to flee to a wilderness and be free from the influence of the beast 3 and half years. I guess that Gog will come to inforce the mark of the beast to Australia. I hope that the beast will be busy enforcing its mark somewhere else at least a couple of years.

• riblah
    riblah

That article is blatant fear mongering- ugh!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Of course, we do not expect to receive miraculous protection today.

Why not ? If he did so in times past ,Bible times, why not now ?

Especially if these are in fact the time of the end ,wouldn`t that be an appropriate time to demonstrate he is GOD and Jesus is his enthroned KING ?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Riblah, it's frightening, I agree. However take note, fearmonger: someone who spreads fear and needlessly raises the alarm. If you have children in Australia, be warned. The Australian leaders have become insane. In other words, if you have a child, would you allow him/her to be bussed to an enclosed stadium and be vaccinated without your permission or presence?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Reports are coming out that Pfizer has secretly added a drug that affect the heart into its vaccine. The drug is safe if it goes into the vein but causes damage if it goes into tissue.

Maybe this explains why a number of top athletes are developing heart problems and some of them are dying.

However other articles are coming out on academic sites saying you can expect an increase in heart conditions because of... climate change.

• zachias
    zachias
    Flee..? Is this an overture to the gb geeting "out of Dodge"..?
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

They better pray that their flight not be in winter or on a Sabbath day. Everyone knows planes don't fly to Australia or New Zealand in winter or on Sabbath days.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Jesus told to flee to the mountains, not Australia. Hence Im practicing climbing Mt Everest.

The Wild beast cant come up so high to get me.

Byt the way why wouldnt those legions of Angels protest us. Why we would need to flee ? Isnt that a shame for Gods people to flee ?

• jhine
    jhine

I'm sorry , have l slipped into an alternative reality without noticing?

Jan

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Actually, the time to flee the tribulation was in 70 AD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit