The WT brings up the theme of fleeing

by Kosonen 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-january-2022/Those-Seeking-Jehovah-Will-Lack-Nothing-Good/

This article explains what a modern time application to fleeing might involve in the prophecy Jesus told about the last days.

That is a timely reminder. I think it will become soon possible to flee to Australia from the mark of the beast. There is a politician who is organizing a revolution and he wants to detach Australia from the UN and freemasonry and covid passports etc.

Looks like Australia will become a safe haven from the beast.

• asp59
    asp59

Interesting Jesus wording about going into our inner rooms when tribulación starts. Could that have anything to do with pandemic/lockdowns and worldwide situation.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Personally I’d prefer New Zealand. Can’t we make it New Zealand to avoid the wild beast? Not to mention the funnel web spider?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Asp59, Jesaiah wrote about going in to inner rooms. No contradiction here. First we flee to a place just as described in Ezekiel 38 or Revelation 12 were it speaks about a place in the wilderness. But then about 3 and half years later Gog and his armies come to ravage us, we go in to our inner rooms and wait for the deliverance from Jehovah and Jesus and angels.

• a watcher
    a watcher

There will be no safe haven from the 'mark'. "It puts under compulsion ALL people..." (Rev 13:16,17)

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I think it will become soon possible to flee to Australia from the mark of the beast.

Yes LET'S FLEE TO AUSTRALIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39---Rf-aVA&t

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Slimboyfat, the funnel spiders are not a big problem in Australia. Most of Australia is free from them. Far North Queensland near Croydon and Georgetown would be an ideal place. No ticks either in that region.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Pistolpete, the people are preparing with Riccardo Bosi an adequate response to the ruling class there.

• asp59
    asp59

Kosonen i was thinking about connecting Jesaiah with Jesus words in Matthew 6.6

when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen

• Vidqun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit