• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Nope, Not Me .....

• obiwan
    obiwan

Addicted, not for long....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

There's a thin line between pleasure and pain. . .

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Sad to say....I get to work, avoid my boss, log on and pretend not to look.....went cold turkey for a few weeks only because I got a new co-worker in my office, but with help from this board was able to get her out of here....and now I'm alone again with my computer and all of you..........

I'm not too sure what's going to happen when I resign my position...maybe get an upgrade on the puter at home and ingore my toddler for hours on end and remain on the board.....at least until my husband finds out and divorces me for neglecting our baby...oh did I mention I just gained another 100lbs from eating bon bons...the house is a disaster and I haven't left it for yet another month? Anyway, I would end up homeless, childless, husbandless and apparently computerless........UNLESS I go to a library and they let me get online......this plan may just work...........

Honestly, on a scale from 1-10 (10 as the most addicted) I'm a #5 (with #8 tendancies)

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Me, I have a addictive personality

Old Crow

• sens
    sens

lol obi...I think your right lol

There are far better addictions out there.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

if I didn't have a job to go to and a family to take care of, I fear I would need a 12 step program!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit