addiction to this board

by stillajwexelder 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL Walter!! That is sooooo pathetic!!!

I don't get up and check the board until 6am.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Might as face it , i"m addicted to JWD. (robert palmer)

I check in at least one time a day, and at times more. I am trying to cut down, b/c i find i'm not gettng much done around the house. I see all u guys as very real and a tremdous support and help. . The only person i have spoken with on the phone is jesika, but this is b/c i fear being outed.

One day some of u guys will see me at an apostest!!

I do care about u guys, and hope i can lend advice and support when it is needed.

• Valis
    Valis

I have always enjoyed the variety of stuff, even nonJW here. I work from home most of the time, waiting for students to come into my chat room, so I have the time to look at the board quite regularly. Addicted? Hmm...maybe to all the friends I have made here. I really think that if its about friends and not just a subject it is something different, not an addiction, but more like an addition to your life.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• startingover
    startingover

My hand is raised. I too am an addict.

At this point in my life I don't consider it a bad thing. I have way too much to learn and this is the best place to do it. Here I have many different perspectives available. I don't know of any other place where they are available with the JW connection that I so well understand.

Long live JWD!!!

• KiraNOTKaren
    KiraNOTKaren

I am becoming addicted too

~Kira

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

You know you're addicted when you start pawning off your wife's jewelry to get you just 3 more posts per day.

BTW, I can stop whenever I want... this is no addiction!

• yxl1
    yxl1

Each day I tell myself that I wont visit this site, and each day I fail. ...I'm so pathetic!

Oh, and the fact I've just been promoted to senior member is just embarrassing (but strangely rewarding..!)

• caspian
    caspian

Don't fancy cold Turkey.

So I just keep coming

Big up to Simon

Cas

• Hamas
  • Been there
    Been there

Yep, I've been totally addicted since I started reading here. It's the first thing I do in the morning (4:30) and the last thing I do at night. Don't post much but read always. My goal is to stop at 500 posts. We'll see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit