A Funny AlanF photo

by Mulan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Eeeeeeeeewwwww! Mulan, I didn't think you were going to do it!

Well, see, I was really trying to be serious and maintain my usual standards of decorum and all, when these silly females started spiritually beating on me and pestering me and stuff. Then Dorian said something typically female and I lost it. I said something about her mother smelling of elderberries. Then she punched me in the nose and I cried. Bruce reverted to elder mode and counseled us all. Rosalie tried to ignore us but then reverted to elder mode. Richard said next time he was going to charge for parking so as to keep out us riff raff. He's going to talk to Ted Jaracz about how to keep it under wraps. Mulan is getting extortion money for not publishing the other pictures. Venice was moaning something about not wanting to get old like the rest of us.

AlanF

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OHH Alan, blame my parents again, nice try HAHAHHA!!! Oh what a week that pic of you in the plane, well the pilots arm is blocking you sorry!

Hey Englishman HI how are you long time no chat!!!! I miss you too Mulan we'll have to do this more often hahahha!!!

Venice

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Do you guys think it is to early for a Halloween party?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Aw, Alan. At least I also posted the good ones too!! The really cute one!! And, I posted my fat face too, so we can't all look so gorgeous all the time. Well, Venice can!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks Mulan,

This is a lota fun. Alan is such a serious intellectual. I'll have to take a camera to the apostate bbq. (can't post photos though :(

cheers, unclebruce

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Very rarely are people who are REALLY smart, really funny and fun to be around. Except for Mulan and Myself of course!

We had a great time yes we did and Alan's a hoot!

Ven

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Mulan: Alan looks as good as ever, just a little aging since I last saw him. Sorry I missed the NW Conference. But, I will be at the BRCI Conference in Canada this year. maybe I will see some of you there too. - Amazing

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yep. He looks good. I was pretty shocked at his age, since I thought he was maybe 35. Some people just age well. As to future conferences, I just don't know. Maybe. This one was pretty boring, and if it hadn't been for Alan, and Venice's family, and Bill Bowen and his associates, it would have been hopeless. Since all of them were there, it was just great, and we had a wonderful time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit