A Funny AlanF photo

by Mulan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I added a couple more of Alan here. I told him on Saturday that I was going to post this, and he said it was okay. He was being funny, and the camera was just too handy!
    The third one is serious and very handsome, I think.

...... http://www.vivamarilyn.com/NWconference.htm

• Farkel
    Farkel

Who's that dorky guy?

Farkel

• Ginger
    Ginger

Ooooh, I hope he gets stranded here soon!

Ginger

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mulan,

Can this really be the same chap that YK gets so steamed up about?

You all look very wholesome, ideal dub material!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where is Venice thee days?

Englishman

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Englishman,
    Venice and her folks are taking a little vacation, checking on their holdings, and seeing if they can visit family that won't talk to them anymore. She has her laptop with her, but phone lines are not available all the time for her to get online. I talk to them on the phone though. I'll tell her she is missed. They are going home again next Tuesday. They live on the East Coast, down South.

• Mulan
    Mulan

still practicing on this stuff. Here is the one of "funny Alan"

• Mulan
    Mulan

And......."handsome, serious Alan"

• sf
    sf

BwahhhhhhRoflol Venice!! I told you to go with the sexy red dress UNDERNEATH the "dublike" attire. And for christs sake, where are your bookbags? hahahahahahahahahaha

Now Alan is dressed very appropo here.

{{{{{hugsnow}}}}}

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh, also, I couldn't help but notice what was going on in the background there Alan; at your table. I can't help it, my eyes
    always immediately focus on what else is going on in a photo or movie, when I'm watching a movie. A productive discussion I am presuming.

By the way, Worf called last weekend and gives his regards.

sKally

• Mulan
    Mulan

Here is another..........Venice and ME, all dressed up and ready to go!!! No bookbags. And, I only took my Bible the last day. Too freaky, and seemed too much like a meeting, so I resisted looking up scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit