Suicide note from pedophile elder's victim..

by QuestioningEverything 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

The young man who killed himself was in his early 20's.

• zeb
    zeb

As others have already said why didn't they go to th Police? Surely a suicide note is a prime piece of evidence at any inquiry. but why as if I don't know.. control they were all shit scared of what some one else might say...

the borg sickens me..

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Very sad😖😖😞😟😟. Regardless of why this letter was circulated the young man is a victim of another pedophile in this cult. Being survivor of abuse myself I have great concern for those who have not gotten the support they need to survive the trauma they went through from these creeps. My heart goes out to all such victims. We are all worth more than this cult will ever give you credit for. Questioning Everything thank you for bring this out. It gives voice to what has and still is taking place in this high control cult. Still Totally ADD

• flipper
    flipper

TOTALLY ADD'S statement, " We are all worth more than this cult will ever give you credit for. " Amen to that my friend , definitely.

It's so sad that this young suicide victim's story can be repeated thousands of times within this criminal organization's WT Society history. I've personally known of several young people who committed suicide due to unjust treatment from elders due to child abuse, shunning, or other situations. It's high time for the WT leaders to be held accountable for their deplorable actions. One reason it's a good thing many shows are coming on exposing Jehovah's Witnesses practices right now. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit