Wash Your Hands to the Elbow (Maybe the Pharasees Had the Right Idea)

by RubaDub 3 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't see anything about washing your hands for 20 seconds, but they did insist on washing the hands.

(There has to be some Hebrew or Greek word for Hand Sanitizer)

Rub a Dub

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yea they were big on washing stuff, they washed the filthy feet of strangers too!

just saying!

• LV101
    LV101

I keep hearing 20 seconds - sing Happy Birthday song twice/bla bla. I wash above the wrist because of smart watch and silicon band - have such raw hands/wrists having to slather on creams/lotions (day and night) which make hands feel yucky and dirt flying thru air must stick. Can't wear a watch any longer - thinking of removing ring - time consuming scrubbing. I tried wearing thin plastic gloves for few minutes this morning and wash them while on hands -- not good idea.

Hope the planet heats up real fast and miraculously burns the horror out - doubtful it will kill this monster.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It takes about 20 seconds for soap and warm water (30 C/86 F) to break a coronavirus apart. Once that happens, it can do nothing. Less than that, many whole viruses will simply be washed right down the drain, and a few will probably manage to stay on your skin.

To the elbows, that depends on whether your forearm is dirty or not. I don't bother going all the way up to the elbows, since I am not touching coronaviruses with my upper forearms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit