Food poisoning - I'll pass on the chicken, next time!!!

by LittleToe 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well, yesterday I suffered my first case of food poisoning.

I had a meal with friends (about 12 of us), and myself and one of the lassies had chicken, whilst everyone else had lamb.
    Three hours later, the two of us ended up violently sick, and she was rushed to hospital because of complications with diabetes.

So, I've taken the day off work, as I didn't sleep much last night, and have just been sipping water for nearly 24 hours. If needs be, I'll take tomorrow off, too.

I'm back off to bed. See you around guys...

• Dimples
    Dimples

Little Toe,

I hope you feel better. I remember when my mom got food poisoning a few years ago and she was in the hospital a couple of days. She got hers from eating popcorn with butter at the movies. It took her quite a while to eat popcorn again. Hope your belly feels better soon.

Dimples

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hope you'll feel better very soon

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Ross))

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

• smack
    smack

Isn't it funny how your body know exactly what poisoned it.

Hope you feel better soon

Steve

• Xena
    Xena

oooohhh poor LT....I will be right over to take good care of you

we will have you up and around in no time!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sorry you've been ill, LT. I'd pass on where you ate and not what you ate!

Best wishes,

Dansk

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I had food poisoning once... it was horrible! Most of the night I had a cold sweat, my stomach hurt like hell, and I was puking my guts out. That was over 10 years ago and I have never been lucky enough to have it again.

• Valis
    Valis

LT matey! Sorry to hear of your predicament olde bean. Perhaps I could pinch the salmonella out of ye?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rocketman
    rocketman

Xena, I suddenly have taken ill too....will you stop by and take care of me too?

PS - bring your hat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit