What are you doing for Halloween?

by iiz2cool 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Maybe an XJW Party?

We are going to one at Joy and Steve's. Should be loads of fun!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yep, Jennie and I went costume shopping yesterday -- she is SOOOOO excited! Jackson gave me all of his parameters for his costume (none of which are carried by Party City), so we went online and found him something cool. I almost bought a flame queen costume, because Jennie thought I'd look cool in it, but I'm not sure I want to dress up. Oh well, if I decide too I can always dig out my old bookbag and wear a knee-length skirt -- that should scare everyone at Joy & Steve's house!!!

Nina

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I can always dig out my old bookbag and wear a knee-length skirt

OH MY GOD ..............I will scream if you do that.

I got our costumes on eBay. I haven't tried mine on yet. I hope it fits.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

I'm going to Joy and Steve's party also, can't wait. Haven't been to a Halloween party in over 40 years, and feeling just a bit wicked!?

Anyway, I'm going as Queen of the PLUS SIZED Celtic elves. So if you are approached by a big green blob with hair, it's only me!

FreeFallin

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I can always dig out my old bookbag and wear a knee-length skirt

There's an Idea! I can throw on a suit, get my old bookbag, and fill it with copies of 'Crisis of Conscience.' Next step would be to go to the Canadfian Bethel and offer copies to the inmates.

Walter

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm going on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The ship sails from Philadelphia on Oct. 30 stopping at St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Antiqua and Puerto Rico where we fly home from.

Devon

• rocketman
    rocketman

I enjoy grabbing candy, with permission from various offices who set it out this time of year - the candy corn, the bite size snickers, etc.

My place of work also does a 'safe trick or treat' each year. I have my eye on the leftover candy already.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm going bowling with everyone from my congregation. We booked a bowling alley for the night. There's nothing like association with all the fine christian brothers & sisters!

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I will be 36 on Halloween so I think my wife will probably take me out to dinner that nite.

Jeff S.

• Swan
    Swan

I have to work that day, so I thought I would were my normal office attire except I will wear my sandals.

Then I will make-up my face to be a pasty white with tinges of blue. A red line across my throat and fake blood dripping down out of it. A few plastic bugs glued to my face. A tag tied to my toe reading:

Name: Jane Doe
    Investigator: Grissom

That should complete my costume as a CSI victim!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit