What are you doing for Halloween?

by iiz2cool 34 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

What are you doing for Halloween?

Since leaving the JW's, has anyone gone out to Halloween parties? Do you dress up in a costume? Do you take your kids out?

It's my first year out, and I'm looking for ideas.

Maybe an XJW Party?

Walter
    Ontario District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

Walter,

You Overbeer you, first halloween???

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! When I left, we went to the bar and got all dressed up for years. It's kinda worn off me now, the pub thing. I don't like the way that too much beer makes me feel in the morning, if you get my drift. (if not, =)

This year, I plan on handing out candy to the kids. I am going to carve about 4 jack-o-lanterns (fun!), get cobwebs all over the freakin' place and wait for the little buggers! It's so much fun to see them!

Afterwards, watch a few Simpsons episodes, leave my pumpkins outside for the pumpkin smashers and go to bed.

Haloween is totally fun! I hope that you do something for it. You're not celebrating any demons, believe me!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hmmmmm, maybe I'll dress up as a demon!

Walter

• shamus
    shamus

Walter,

You sick little monkey! I loath you! I detest you! YOU DEMON!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The people I'm going with know how to do halloween.

• RAYZORBLADE
  • berylblue
    berylblue

I am giving out WTs to all the little children because I am concerned for their everlasting lives. True, they are DEAD MEAT anyway because their parents are not Witnesses, but it just seems the Christian thing to do.

• Mac
    Mac

I'm either going as Michael Jorden or Mickey Rooney! mac ;)

• shamus
    shamus

LOL at berryblue.

Too funny.

You will really scare them with that new book that they released and that picture of everyone dying at armageddon.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Or maybe I'll go as a Secret Service agent. Where's my dark sunglasses?

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit