Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck,,,,do you care about them?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It’s the same reason I don’t give a hoot what Hollywood thinks about politics.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I kind of wish they would get in a plane and crash into a mountain never to be seen again.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I recognize the names, but probably couldn't pull either one of them out of a line up.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

JLO is such a manic-depressive has-been.

Ben Affleck is even more so.

I couldn't give 2 shits about them.

• minimus
    minimus

I think they regularly tip off the media so they can get paparazzi to take their pics.

• LV101
    LV101

Good to know -- hadn't heard but I've never been into the celebs. I do love to go to the movies -- should say I use to enjoy going to movies we'd hear were great.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Jlo is just (still) Jenny from the block

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

JLO changes men like some people change their underwear. Quite often. I still believe in morality and JLO doesn't have any idea what morality is. Just add her name to the long list of other celebrities that live the same kind of life.

• TD
    TD

Only in the sense that I care about all people and would rather see them happy than miserable.

I do have to say that I had more respect for Ben Affleck after seeing Argo and more respect for Jennifer Lopez after seeing Shall We Dance, but movies don't really tell you much about the individual.

• Davros
    Davros

Overrated singer and a (vastly) overrated actor in an overrated relationship that has absolutely no effect on anyone’s life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit