LASIK surgery

by drwtsn32 47 Replies latest watchtower medical

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks (((sens))) !

Did you get those twelve Athlon64's I mailed yet?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL xjw! Damn, looks like I need to get another operation....

• sens
    sens

Doc...is very weird...I was just thinking bout you right before you logged on...

I was hoping you were ok ...

after all your my fav sexy nerd....I missed ya...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Awww...thanks sens!

I even checked JWD a bit yesterday, even though they told me not to watch any TV or use the computer. I was careful and blinked a lot, so I don't think I did any permanent damage.

• Princess
    Princess
    The most disconcerting part is when they put the microkeratome on your eye and cut the corneal flap. This device puts pressure on your eye and everything goes black for about 10 seconds.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that part. It's pretty creepy completely losing vision for a few seconds.

Glad your surgery went well. Your vision will go back and forth for several days. Somedays it was depressing that I couldn't see as well as the day before and then the next day all was normal again. Your 20/25 eye will most likely improve before your next visit. After my second LASIK, I tested 20/20 the next day and was at 20/15 by my first post-op.

Good thing you live east of the mountains. We all were walking around in a fog here for days (marine layer), it would have been confusing as hell.

Diet Coke drops are a bit more soothing than Diet Pepsi.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Diet Coke drops are a bit more soothing than Diet Pepsi.

LOL... I agree!!

Thanks for the additional info. The doc told me my vision would have stabilized a bit more by the time I have my next appointment (in one week). We'll see.

BTW, I didn't have any pain at all... only very mild discomfort right after surgery, but that passed after a few hours. But I still mixed up a margarita for good measure, with an extra dose of tequila.

• sens
    sens
    Did you get those twelve Athlon64's I mailed yet?

Doc...If you did...I will send u nude pics of me daily

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Doc...If you did...I will send u nude pics of me daily

That's ok.... Syrup told me where they are posted on blaid's web site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit