Is Sex All Men Think About?

by tyydyy 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

SYN, you're going to make a great gigilo!

"It's important not to brag to your friends about how much sex you're having. The wheelchair you need after your S.O. visits should be enough of an indication..."

~Aztec *has both a lawn and a futon*

• sens
    sens

Nah I dont agree...

I know a couple of guys,actually a few, who only think of comp's, software and linux...oh and ps2's ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

French>> Forget about not looking other men and moreover (A) if he feels like looking other woman a bit too much when you are with him
    and a + forget about giving you some compliments (in fact it's natural - Just do the same if it pleased you and believe me you will have your compliments right back and more than expected from him and the others !!!) the only way to balance the situation otherwise they don't understand and you will be the only one who have to understand ...

I gotta agree with Maybes. When I was engaged and first married, my hubby did the same thing. (Look at good looking women while I was in the car with him). He never considered how I felt. It really irritated me.

French, if it's natural for men to do that...I wish they'd keep their opinion to themselves if they have a girl with them (A). Thee was never a balance as far as I am concerned....

I don't know if I understand your answer but :
    1) (A) of course I agree read (A) in my post
    Personnally I don't like to talk on such things (is about deep incounscious stuff some of them just can't no looking other woman and I can even understand that) ... but still my way to balance here is to make sure that he knows what it is all about (RESPECT !!!) and believe me it works ... (you maybe have an other solution - but you know I'm not married so ... I have to KEEP IT CLEAR)

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Is Sex All Men Think About?

Not at all, I often think about having a cigarrette afterwards too.

Brummie

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    No, I think about dinner also.

Dinner serves one purpose, and one purpose only! To provide energy for more SEX!!!

Walter

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Ummmmm, women think a tiny bit about sex too but it's no secret that it's on mens minds constantly.

Ever notice how slowly we bend over to pick something up? Or how loose that buttoned blouse is so that when we bend over slowly you get a nice long look at a couple of the prizes that are so near yet so far away?

Think tight shorts are comfortable?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

When men are in their 20's and 30's, I would have to agree that most of their day is spent thinking about sex. As they get older, their minds turns to other things like football, baseball, hockey etc.

Will

• stichione
    stichione

Definitively!

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Sex, yes I always think about it, thats now thats why I now a minivan, birds, and I cook well, I know one thing that will turn us off for sex is the watchtower, now we don't want to think about that

Lapuce

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Lapuce,

LOL I guess an EX jw man could think about a watchtower instead of baseball at that crucial moment. :)

Stacy,

Yes, women have to take some responsibility for man's preoccupation with sex. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit