Is Sex All Men Think About?

by tyydyy 55 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I say YES! Everything relates back to sex with men. For instance:

Car - Guys look for a car that will attract women. Why? So they can have SEX. Even when purchasing a truck for work, we think "Should I put a camper on back, just in case?". How big is the back seat? Why do we care? Because we want to have SEX back there.

Food - We buy food that will make us look good and healthy. Why? So women will want to have SEX with us. And for the rest of us that have given up on looking good there is the food that gives you the feeling of having had SEX.

Home - When buying/renting and furnishing our home we ask ourselves "Would a sexy woman be comfortable in my home. Would she want to have SEX with me here?"

Clothes - Does this make women want to have SEX with me? We never ask does this make my ass look to big? We think does this make the "package" look good? lol but we NEVER ask other men this!!!

Computer - So you can have cyberSEX.

TV - Ever wonder why beer commercials are full of women in skimpy outfits? So we can imagine having SEX with them.

Music - Will this get her in the "mood" so I can have SEX with her? Or you imagine Brittany Spears or Shania Twain or Janet Jackson, need I say more?

Art - Ever notice how long guys linger in front of the pictures of naked women? SEX

Work - More money = More SEX

Friends - They are there so you have someone to brag about your SEX to.

Children - You have to have SEX to get them!

Pets - Babe Magnets! Girls think you are cute and will possibly have SEX with you.

Hobbies - A vain attempt to get your mind off SEX when you aren't getting any.

Alcohol - Buying for yourself to get the guts to ask a woman for SEX. Buying for the woman to get her in the mood to say Yes to SEX when you get the courage to ask.

Typing new posts - Increases dexterity which in turn means better SEX!

TimB

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

LOL Tim!!! Is that how it really works? And I thought men liked me for my smarts and sense of humor!!!!

• Mac
    Mac

Nooooooooo! mac

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Oh they do love you for your brains. Everybody knows that women who are better educated are also more sexually liberated. We think of a college educated women and we assume there had to be at least 1 bi-sexual experience. ;)

• shera
    shera

Sounds good to me

• ballistic
    ballistic

No, there is beer also to think about!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WELL, I certainly hope so

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    We think of a college educated women and we assume there had to be at least 1 bi-sexual experience. ;)

You bet your bippy!!!! The thing that gets me, though, is that I want my man to be thinking of having sex with ME, not every bimbo who walks by!!!!!! I don't really notice other men (well, in the "he's cute" sense, but not in the "I wonder what he'd be like in bed" sense.) It makes me feel that I am somehow not good enough, when my boy is fantasizing about other women so much that he forgets that he has me to take to bed anytime he wants!!! I always tell him what a handsome, smart man he is, and all I get is "thanks". I can't remember the last time he returned the compliment, but he sure is quick to point out any good looking woman he sees. I will never understand men!!!!!

• jwbot
    jwbot

And us women love the sexin' too!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Is Sex All Men Think About

On Sunday afternoon, I think about football, so the answer is no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit