% meetings attended by those here still JWS

by stillajwexelder 13 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am still a JW -- I am down to about 30% meeting attendance -- for those here still JWs what % meetings do you attend (approximately)? Sorry if we have had this post before

• Beans
    Beans

I think the active JW will never respond as they are here in total fear! I would love to see a response though!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

au contraire, Beans! I am a current, active JW. I'd say I attend about 70% of the time. I stopped going to the bookstudy for now until the completion of the Isaiah book. I just couldn't take much more of it. I'm trying to do a s-l-o-w fade and got some encouragement from JT saying it's a "process." I totally agree.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I'm probably around the same as FlowerPetal... I would estimate that I miss an average of one meeting a week, possibly more. Planning on reducing my attendance even further, shortly.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I miss as many as I can.

Working on the slow fade.

Wannaexit

• SadElder
    SadElder

Haven't been to the book study in 2 years, the conductor, oops, Overseer hasn't asked once where I am. MIss as many other meetings as I can. Missed last three but went today.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i attend 0% lol havent been to one in six months or better and its been over a year since i was anything even remotely regular. im fadeing and loveing it.............. or should i say faded.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yes attendance is down...most of JW are getting tired of the whole Org thing. So many years and the end didn't come...well there is something wrong...Specially after the "new light" regarding the generation you see that they don't have that zeal they used to have in the 80's. At least not in the western world were internet and media are so massive. They still have the ex-communist countries that people don;t have an idea of the cults...put time will show more reduced numbers for sure

• smack
    smack

I went cold turkey. What a relief that was

• Garnet
    Garnet

I havent gone to a meeting for over 3 months, honestly dont even know when I last attended.

Only a handful of friends from the hall still contact me...one lives 1/2 hour away and the other 2 email me to see if I am okay. Other than that, not a peep. Not sure how to handle the "fade", I just stopped wanting to serve a man made organization - I felt closer to God before I became a witness, now I just feel I am never "good enough".

Garnet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit