2020-04-10 Congregation Donations by Electronic Funds Transfer!

by Atlantis 27 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Would it really be such a disaster if the borg did get hacked and all of their money was given away to some worthwhile genuine charity such as cancer research and helping children with leukemia or some other worthwhile charity ? maybe the Red Cross and the Blood bank research into helping patients.?

Maybe it would be Karma of some sorts.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Some years ago they wanted childs icecream dollar, so this does not surprise me πŸ˜†

G.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can take their donations and shove them. The washtowel deserves absolutely nothing. And especially now, when so many are out of work and food shortages are in progress. I believe that Round 2 of the food shortages is soon to begin, just as people think they are getting back to normal.

The priorities are obvious. Making sure your rent or mortgage are paid is important, since it is only a matter of time before you get foreclosed or evicted if not. You need something to eat--since when have you seen jesus miraculously feeding anyone? Yes, it is too late to prepare before limits on items are in place, but you can still get your one or two bags of rice now before they are totally and permanently gone. You can also get one or two jars of peanut butter at a time, one or two boxes of pasta, a can or two of vegetables and fruits, pasta sauce, and condiments to make it less tedious. But, the calories and protein are most important. Without those, you will not survive.

Cleaning supplies are also important. Most of the antibacterial stuff is gone (and I believe will stay gone), but you can still get a few different items. Glass cleaner, regular kitchen and dish cleaner, laundry detergent, and good old fashioned soap are still in supply, albeit with purchase limits. Get your limit now, while there is still time. No, glass cleaner will not sanitize anything. But it will help with grease.

Do you need clothing? And I do not mean suits and dress items. I mean basic clothing. I would rather have a few garments from L.L. Bean instead of garbage ones from walmart. Use that stimulus check for this--the better clothing will last you longer than the walmart special, and it will cost you what you would have donated to joke-hova. And, your clothing will still be in good condition when this improves (or when you are all RFID chipped, branded, and enslaved--which will happen if too many people continue putting faith in that stupid bible).

You might also invest in simple equipment in case of blackouts. Those NiMH batteries and chargers are a good investment, since they will last you for many years. And those basic tools--an adjustable wrench, locking pliers, channel lock pliers, and the most common screwdrivers help you depend more on yourself.

But, the last thing you want is to be donating money to an organization that wishes to harvest your energy to enslave the whole world. We already have a communism pandemic starting, which is way worse than the coronavirus pandemic or even the shortages and panic that is coming to a city near you. They are going to make it so you need your coronavirus vaccination (complete with RFID chip and poisons added) to do anything. Do you wish to donate toward making it even worse?

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Walked by a couple of churches they had signs saying

TRY PRAYING

Kingdom hall should have one

TRY PAYING

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Fadeaway:

Oh, that's classic! I'll have to remember that one!

Petra!

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Is it really safe to enter the cong. Bank a/c details on their website?

The Bank a/c details do not appear on the form, only the congregation name and address. This is selected from a drop down list, just type the first few letters of the congregation name.

George

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I use a debit card. I really would like to see the books to see what handling fees are deducted.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WTWIZARD:

I am in total agreement with you that the washtowel deserves absolutely nothing - and especially now! Imagine the nerve! But yet they want people to inventory the goods in their house so the brothers can determine if they have a SURPLUS to give away!

It’s very scary to think about food shortages. I’d rather have a toilet paper shortage than that! 🀞🏻

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit