ok i am leaving him

by orbison11 19 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

it will be difficult, very very

imight loose my shop, i.e. vandalism, big time

my car isin his name, he said he will sell, etc, but i think this time i can do it. i have little support but you have all encouraged me :)

thank you

wendy

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

(((wendy)))

i wish i had your courage.

good luck. let me know if i can help in any way.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wendy

reach out for all the support you can. You CAN do it.

• orbison11
    orbison11

thanks tink and lady, there will be great losses on my part, but at this point, it is necessary:)

as i said your previous posts were very helpful:)

wendy

• sens
    sens

(((((Wendy)))))

• shera
    shera

((((Wendy ))))

Heather

• shamus
    shamus

Wendy,
    I don't know how to give you support, b/c I have never been through anything like you have. I am a man.

Old Crow Woman wrote this to me; please read it and take it to heart. Make a decision and stick with it.

Courage

"Courage has roots. She sleeps on a futon on the floor and lives close to the ground.

Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with powertrippers, and she knows first aid.

Courage is not afraid to weep and she not afraid to pray. Even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When courage walks, it is clear that she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people told me she is stern were not lying; they just forgot to mention she is kind"

Old Crow

(author unknown)

• talesin
    talesin

orbison

good for you, you can will do it.

live for today, it will be a while before things are rosy (hugs)

shamus

I don't know how to give you support, b/c I have never been through anything like you have. I am a man.

just by saying that, you are showing a lot of understanding of the domestic abuse wife-beating issue. Good for you, and thanks.

talesin

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Wendy)))

Take care
    Best wishes

• Gadget
    Gadget

(((Wendy)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest