What Are The Possibilities That The FBI Is Investigating The Watchtower Corporation Because Of All Child Molestation And Scandle

by Brokeback Watchtower 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• prologos
    prologos

The FBI investigates any Interstate crime, Since The new wt headquarters sits right near the NY/NJ state line*, some activity could come under their scrutiny. Just let a pedophile take a kid across state line "for the purpose of", it is a federal felony.

* not upstate NY which is up to 400 km away.

• blondie
    blondie
    About as likely that they are investigating the Catholic Church.
  • prologos
    prologos
    Do not underestimate the reach of the FBI, they nailed the FIFA crooks, about Football corruption, no, not the NFL, the European, Brazilian, African kind. socked it to soccer,
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Sadly, I think you answered your own question Brokeback - they where watching him to see if he was "taking bribes from a mafia building contractor". So in other words paedophilia wasn't their priority, they just happened to stumble on it whilst investigating fraud. The good old adage " property is 9 tenths of the law", people come second it seems. However, kudos that they acted promptly once discovered. A prostitutes kids so the usual crap- poor people/kids matter even less.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    • However, kudos that they acted promptly once discovered. A prostitutes kids so the usual crap- poor people/kids matter even less.
      Yeah they got bigger fish to fry, But I was hoping that because that because this operation is all fifty states I thought they should be in on all the crap that the Watchtower Corporation is pulling on minors.
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton

A pedophile database would be enough to justify an FBI investigation. The information would have national and cross state issues. I'm surprised they wouldn't want to get there hands on it for the same reasons we do.

I'd bugg it as well for money laundering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit