Love and family

by Maverick 13 Replies latest social family

• Maverick
    Maverick

Why thank you for the kind words Prisca. I was thinking about this today. I always saw my role as temporary guardian and teacher of my little girl. As for love, that was the easy part! I don't believe in threats and ultimatums, but in giving options and sponsorship. Some times I was unyielding, I made her finish what she started. But if she was bullied by an employer or teacher, I was there to be her champion. She is a tough cookie, but I know down deep are those demons of insecurity. I try to extent the confidence I possess to her as insurance until she has strength enough for stand alone. Should something happen to me, she will set financially, and each day that passes allows her to gain a little more independence. This brings me great satisfaction as a parent. And I look forward to the day I am a good friend, and she is more than my equal. Maverick

• Hamas
    Hamas

six of nine LOL -- Humans are from earth ~ JW's are from Uranus. literally YES -- Ur Anus that is where JWs are from

lol..... great minds think alike, man

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Mav you sound like both of my parents. I'm lucky to have them and I'm certain your daughter knows how lucky she is. My parents wouldn't allow me to be pressured into signing away my soul at an early age like all my "friends" did.

Good for you, good for her.

• Maverick
    Maverick

My daughter called me at work today all upset at her mother. The woman told her only child that because the girl does not like "her religion" Mom will not have anything to do with her anymore. Now the girl was never baptized! I explained that my ex was full of crap! When she ran off with her lover she dumped the family, the witnesses, everything to be with her"sole-mate"! The Feds put the guy in jail, (where he is to this day) and she wanted to come home. I told her NO! She went back to Dud-land and that's when I started to get out! Now she claims that her religion is above all and her only child is not worth being around! If it wasn't for how upset my girl would be, I'd sh--t the woman! What is wrong with these sick bastards! I have tried to make nice with this wacko for the kid, but I'm over it now. I think she is being put up to this by the Elders, who I am always causing trouble for. My girl is my one weakness! Those dirt-bags have no scruples. Well, they have my full attention now! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit