***Red Alert for Memorial Avoiders***

by The Fall Guy 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki

Haha. I haven't even gotten invite numero uno yet. If it weren't for this site I wouldn't even know today is their big day. It is today???

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The Splane repeating method seems very cultish.

G.

• Stealth
    Stealth

No invitation for me, of the fader class. I guess they have finally written me off.

Jehovah has truly blessed me.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Gorbatchoc, it comes across as childish, like he's lecturing small children.

• LV101
    LV101

Is this the night Christians without a church/religion partake of the emblems on their own -- at home, family/friends, whatever?

• Done
    Done

One invite by text this year. 1st invite in 4 years. Yeah, they love me, they are my true friends, the life-saving work is so urgent.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Time to learn a foreign language that no one around can understand. In most of the US, outside New York City or a few pockets in the Midwest, very few people are exposed to German--making that a fine choice to befuddle the hounders. Or, if that doesn't work, you might be better off learning Russian, Icelandic, or even Sanskrit. I wonder how long they will hound you if you reply in Sanskrit.

• Dubtown
    Dubtown

my elders didnt follow direction from the slave... i guess ive been handed over to satan now

no invite for me. my wife got one last week with the personal comment inviting her and family to the evening.

uhh well im the only other one living here so im THE family. am i now he who must not be named? lord voldermort?

shopuldnt complain, i actually enjoyd the peace and quiet. it was a very good Friday lol

• blondie
    blondie

I have noticed that the WT study articles started using the repeating method of words and sentences. Count how many times certain words are used in each article and repeated every other paragraph.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit