***Red Alert for Memorial Avoiders***

by The Fall Guy 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

David Can't XSplane of the Gibbering Body is urging JW's to go out in Field Serve-Us today to target their Bible Studies, return visits, and inactive JW's for a second time with the invitation to the Annual Rejection of Christ - just in case they've "forgotten the date" or "lost their invitation."

Go to 1 minute 45 seconds for the marketing speech.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/WebHomeSlider/pub-jwb_201904_14_VIDEO

Could the cult's hierarchy be fearing reduced attendances this year - especially of "interested ones"?

Be prepared for another visit as JW minions obey the 8 Gru's of Warwick.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Oh my god!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

It sounds like they are getting extremely desperate. Makes me want to gag.

• stillin
    stillin

We've had our two invites. Now they can wash their hands.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

We have been invited 3 times. More than ever. I thing WT is worried their numbers are declining!

DON'T ADD TO THEIR NUMBERS!!!

• Biahi
    Biahi

If you attend, it’s like saying that you believe that its the “troof” Don’t fall for that crap. Stay home and drink wine and have crackers instead.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Yeah it does come across as a little weird. Did they do this before? He sure comes off as a condescending dick, telling them to memorize phrases. And his whole they might have forgotten what day it is or lost the invitation thing sounds like he pulled it out of you you-know-where.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    "It sounds like they are getting extremely desperate. Makes me want to gag. "

Makes me want to smile!

If you attend make sure you get up at least once and walk past the attendants miming your going out to get a smoke.

• Ding
    Ding

I wonder how many doors Splane and the rest of the GB will personally be knocking on.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I suspect they do not want to see attendance figures drop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit