So how did JF Rutherford function...?

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Jaydee Is that you? Or anyone else on this forum?

Very interesting about the shipping manifest- that she definitely travelled everywhere with him.

Regarding the video: Absoltely facinating. He reminds me of Jack Nicolson, the way he talks! Nice looking guy I imagine the women are real lookers in the family!

People are Definately more forthright these days. Sometimes that's a good thing, though, as it's very easy to bury the truth when you couch things in flowery language.

• vienne
    vienne

The photo of Rutherford and the others drinking is of a root beer dispenser. Not booze.

HowtheBible: I'd love to add the photos you saw to my archive collection. Will you please post them for us?

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/b-w-schulz/a-separate-identity-organizational-identity-among-readers-of-zions-watch-tower-1870-1887/paperback/product-21546337.html

• jaydee
    jaydee

Hi there, Diogenesister
    just to let you know that NO, the
    'Julian Watson' video, that I posted, is not me........
    I am much better looking than that.....😇

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That was a very interesting video.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is the guy in the video related to Larc who used to post on here and was also somehow related to the Rutherford shenanigans?

• karter
    karter

"The Diffrence between Al Capone and Judge Rutherford."

Interstering reading on "Freeminds"

Karter.

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

Totally agree karter. One of the very first things I read when I went on line and started researching. What an eye opener! And I agree with Joe - not until you do a bit of additional reading do you get a full picture of Watchtower past. A whole chapter on Rutherford is included in John Cedar's book. Well worth a read.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

vienne I'm not sure where I saw it but there is a video (film) of Rutherford with a bottle in his hand I saw.

• jaydee
    jaydee

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/id-rather-have-a-bottle-in-front-of-me-than-a-frontal-lobotomy-5d705.png

Rutherford could have used both....

• vienne
    vienne

HowtheBible, is the video on youtube? I can't seem to find it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit