Flashing and Society rules.

by caspian 13 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

Last year, we had a strange one at Bethel.

A bro used to go on the adult chat channels, and send web cams of himself aroused for all to see.

Any a little while later he sold his computer a bro and sis thinking that he had erased all the pictures.

Well he hadn't

The local elders wern't sure what classification of sin to handle the matter under, so they rang the society

After clarification came in from Brooklyn this was the decision.

It was to be handled the same as a person flashing in a public place.

1. If it was a one off instance then it was UNCLEANESS and could be handled by just 2 elders and brushed under the carpet

2. If it was a practice, then is was LOOSE CONDUCT, and a judicial committee formed. and was more seroius.

So Girls if you are flashed by a JW, ask them whether it is a one of or a practice to see if they get punished....or just dial 999/911 like any normal person

Society rules suck

Cas

oops put it in the wrong forum can any one transfer to friends

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    oops put it in the wrong forum can any one transfer to friends

I dunno..... if the bro liked flashing himself with a webcam, maybe he liked "playing doctor", too.

Maybe this thread should stay in "Medical".

So Girls if you are flashed by a JW, ask them whether it is a one of or a practice to see if they get punished....
    ....Just make sure you have two or more witnesses.
  • Gadget
    Gadget

1. If it was a one off instance then it was UNCLEANESS and could be handled by just 2 elders and brushed under the carpet

So at the next district assembly if I streak across the platform I'll be ok as long as it is a one off and not a practice? Interesting....... sounds like a plan!

• smack
    smack

wasn't me. I ain't NEVER sold a computer. Sheet, I still got my megadrive and N64

Steve

• Elsewhere
  • sens
    sens

elsewhere was it you ??? lol

• Englishman
    Englishman

Caspian,

'Tis done, although the tempataion was to put into Jokes & Humour.

Englishman.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

So at the next district assembly if I streak across the platform I'll be ok as long as it is a one off and not a practice? Interesting....... sounds like a plan!

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

cas, was this you and you're just embarassed to let us know?

• carefully faded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit