Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval

by PaddyTheBaddy 34 Replies latest social current

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Uhm, because the vaccine reduces your chance of getting Covid and reduces you symptoms, especially death or serious illness. Pretty simple.

Risk is rarely a one-size-fits-all calculation, and is often multifaceted.

• Simon
    Simon

FYI: "learncriticalthinking" was a repeat troll

Reminder: once it's clear someone is trolling, PM me, don't engage with them

• Simon
    Simon

All drugs on the market have been thoroughly tested and are totally safe. That's why drugs are never withdrawn and there are never any warnings on the label or disclaimers on the adverts that it "may cause loss of scalp or penis".

https://thalidomide.ca/en/what-is-thalidomide/

As for mandating vaccinations or banning unvaccinated people from places. Both of these are and should remain illegal unless there is definite risk such as people working with sick people who do not themselves have the option of being vaccinated for medical reasons.

Trying to force people to be vaccinated will not make people want to be vaccinated, in fact the opposite would likely occur. I am vaccinated, but if the government was going to force me I would refuse and kill anyone who tried to make me.

Part of this is due to lack of trust ("why are they trying to force me?") and part is due to realizing that it is a slippery slope when it comes to valuable freedoms.

We are in this mess because of government lies. They don't get to now take away more freedoms to cover up their previous balls-ups.

At a simple level - how are unvaccinated people putting vaccinated people at risk, if vaccines work so well?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Corona virus is in quartine after a brief visit with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris at 81 years of age after Corona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61o0W1pibM

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

At a simple level - how are unvaccinated people putting vaccinated people at risk, if vaccines work so well?”

It’s the simple questions that get to the core issues. It’s the simple questions they cannot or will not answer. In my experience simple questions are hated by those who prefer long-winded speeches that ultimately answer nothing. Just look at most Left Wing journalists and Career Politicians.

They remind me of the Pharisees who hated simple questions that exposed their true nature.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit