Pfizer becomes first Covid vaccine to gain full FDA approval

by PaddyTheBaddy 34 Replies latest social current

• PaddyTheBaddy
    PaddyTheBaddy

Great news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58309254

Pfizer's two-dose Covid-19 vaccine has received full approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - the first jab to be licensed in the nation.

The vaccine had initially been given emergency use authorisation. Its two jabs, three weeks apart, are now fully approved for those aged 16 and older.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This came out on a cnn post that was deleted immediately.

Crazy democratic run cities.

In El Paso TX, a city mostly Democratic, is now implementing a New Procedure that THE CDC IS TOTALLY AGAINST. And the FDA can't even come up with words to disapprove of this practice.

The Health officials of El Paso Tx are asking all the citizens who took the Johnson and Johnson vaccine to take two or three Pfizer vaccines on top of the J&J. to boost immunity.

The News is coercing citizens to MIX UP BOTH VACCINES- THE PFIZER AND J&J TO BOOST IMMUNITY.

You can't get any crazier than Beto O'Rourke's home town, the Anti Gun nut who was suppose to confiscate all guns when Biden became President

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/what-happens-now-johnson-johnson-vaccine

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Mixed feelings. I still wonder about taking one of each. Fill the hole left by the other

I distrust any agency that picks favorites

• LV101
    LV101

Trials aren't even completed for at least another year but this is not surprising since Pfizer and FDA are one big pharm-revolving door - employees go from one to the other and the rest is history.

Hopefully, FDA can now be held liable and responsible for any damage/harm done by this so called "vaccine".

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

The anti-vaccine lunatics have been bleating that it's not FDA approved, now that it has been approved they will reject the approval. Truth is that they hate vaccines and they will always find some reason to reject them. The fact that they repeatedly lie about results and twist the statistics tells you what you need to know. I know a lot of vaccinated people, they have had zero problems. The people that I know that got Covid were not vaccinated. The people in the local hospitals that got vaccinated and then got the virus were immune compromised so they didn't generate anti-bodies. That's good enough for me. I frankly do not care what choice people make but I do despise malicious dishonesty.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Note the FDA approval is provisional, they have to agree to do a ton of studies which won’t complete until 2027. It was not approved for children under 16.

What it does allow now is for people to get compensated for injury, which is not available for current vaccines.

I am glad it was approved, the Trump-era fast track process worked. What is interesting is that others haven’t been authorized, nor did it authorize a third booster shot, which is what some are suggesting. I think it will be some time, I would cautiously suggest people should get the Pfizer vaccines.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Note the FDA approval is provisional, they have to agree to do a ton of studies which won’t complete until 2027.

Well we all know Armageddon will be here before 2027🤣🤣🤣

• Freemail
    Freemail

Well done. Only about 9 months behind the Uk.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jazzbo, I have a few questions about your post.

1) Who are anti-vaccine “Lunatics”?? Does this include Virology experts warning of the dangers of untested medical procedures? Please elaborate as we know that “he who defines the terms controls the argument.”

2) “ The fact that they repeatedly lie about results and twist the statistics tells you what you need to know.” What “lies” are you referring to?

3) “ I know a lot of vaccinated people, they have had zero problems.” That’s great, but completely anecdotal. Systems for tracking adverse reactions from vaccines in multiple countries have reported thousands of cases where people experienced severe problems, even death. These are not anecdotal experiences.

4) “The people that I know that got Covid were not vaccinated.” Again, this is anecdotal. In the beginning of this whole situation no one was vaccinated so 100% of persons getting Covid were unvaccinated. The real question is why are persons who are fully vaccinated still getting and spreading Covid? Also, how many of the unvaccinated persons you know died? What co-morbidities did they have? Advanced age? High BMI? Existing health problems?

5) “The people in the local hospitals that got vaccinated and then got the virus were immune compromised so they didn't generate anti-bodies.” Are you saying people with compromised immune systems got Covid after they were vaccinated? Did getting vaccinated not help them at all? How many of these people died?

DD

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I got a notice from my employer that every employee must take the vaccine and show proof of vaccination by end of next month.

The whole thing is stupid. I'm not against the vaccine, but again once the vaccine is wide available, we must stop worrying about the people who don't want the vaccine.

People should be allowed to absorb the risk of not taking the vaccine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit