Big Day fast approaching Letting go

by rebelfighter 15 Replies latest jw friends

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Enjoy!! Wishing them all best!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

All the best for the big day rf for you , your daughter , and her to be hubby , and I wish you all , the best for the future.

• Chook
    Chook

I don't think as parents we never stop worrying about the kids.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Thank you all for your well wishes. They both said I Do and are now married. It was absolutely beautiful. So now both of kids 31 and 25 are married 1 year and 1 day apart.

I am back home on the opposite coast with a full house of out of town guest including my grandkids. My son and his wife who were married a year ago decided to finally take a honeymoon.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Congratulations to your family. Have fun with all those kids and visitors! When will life settle into the mundane again? I bet you are a bit fried by now:)

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

I have reached 65 and every time I think I am about to settle on a regular routine someone or something has a different plan for me. I have come to expect this as the normal life. At least the challenges are not complicated with a full time job anymore so that makes most of them enjoyable in most aspects. I love to solve problems and work towards a solution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit