WHY APOSTASY IS DOOMED TO FAILURE!!!

by You Know 36 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Apostasy has been the Devil's most effective means of fighting against the truth. After all, time and time again the Devil was able to lure the Israelites away from the worship of Jehovah and in to all sorts of idol worship and whatnot. Some anointed Christians in the 1st century were also induced to become antichrists. And as the Christian era comes to a close an apostate man of lawlessness is at this time permitted to have his last say. The obvious fact is that the one in Scripture called "the accuser of our brothers" doesn't necessarily make false accusations. In the case of Job, for instance, the Devil's accusation was partly true, in that Jehovah had apparently put a hedge about his servant Job. It is also not a lie, but merely a half-truth, that most men will do anything to save their own necks---including turning their backs on God. So too, at the present time, the accusations of the Devil, articulated primarily through the evil slave of former anointed ones and their spawn, focus on shortcomings and errors of their former brothers. In this regard, Jehovah is incited by the Devil to swallow up his own servants because of their sins.

As in the time of Israel, and also later during the Christian period, Jehovah patiently allows error to have its work complete. In the case of Christendom's apostate man of lawlessness, Jehovah's word even says that God "lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, in order that they may all be judged because they did not believe the truth…" The same mechanism allows God's otherwise faithful servants to at times misunderstand and mis-interptret the Scriptures in order to serve as a test of hearts among those who are acquainted with the basic fundamental truths of the Bible. In effect, God allows his organization to place stumbling blocks before his own people. This is even as Jesus said: "It is unavoidable that causes for stumbling should come." Jesus went on to pronounce woe upon the one through whom such stumbling blocks came. This judgment of Christ applies to individuals as well as to the organization. For example, the entire apostate movement today is based primarily upon the writings of Ray Franz. Because he has credibility as a one-time insider in the organization, he has revealed things that were not otherwise common knowledge. So, in that sense, because he publicized the mis-steps of his former brothers, he is personally responsible for stumbling thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses, and no doubt he will be judged by the Lord accordingly.

On the other hand, there are numerous teachings related to prophecies that the Society is directly responsible for themselves because they have publicized their own teachings and the other sheep that trust the organization hold to these. So, when reality overtakes the world during the heat of Jehovah's oncoming judgments, there will also be one last enormous stumbling block that must be surmounted by those who will ultimately be judged faithful in standing before the Son of man. The very fact that Isaiah pronounces woe upon spiritual Israel indicates that Jehovah's judgments come against his own organization. Too, Ezekiel reveals that Jehovah is also aware of the stumbling blocks that his organization has inadvertently laid in front of his people. These judicial decisions are part of what Isaiah says are the new things that have been held in reserve in God's word that will not be fully understood until the "present" arrives, which is the time when Jehovah reveals his judgments upon his organization and the world. So, part of the final test that will confront Jehovah's people will be to remain loyal to Christ's brothers during the time of the disciplining and humiliation. And that of course is what Jesus said would determine the final outcome for each individual as to whether they be sheep or goats.

In the end, Jehovah takes up the legal case over Zion, as the Scriptures word it. He then acknowledges the shortcomings and sins of his people, or rather we acknowledge our own sins and short comings in accord with all the prophets who did similarly as a prerequisite for receiving God's mercy. After a crushing period of humiliation, which the Scriptures indicate will at last purge out of our midst all faithless ones and those living double lives and so forth, then Jehovah performs a miraculous reclamation of his people and judges them not guilty of the mountain of charges against them. So, in our case, as Jesus promised, mercy will indeed triumph over judgment. / You Know

• lookingnow22
    lookingnow22

You Know,

Could you please post the scriptures that you quoted? I would like to research them myself.

Thanks,
    Looking

• You Know
    You Know

I am not willing to post the indivdiual Scriptures because they have to do with Jehovah's as-of-yet unrevealed judgments. As it stands, apostates stand ready to accuse me of running ahead of the Society, so by speaking in generalities I leave it to the individual to search the Scriptures for themselves. I can drop hints and clues and such, but that's as far as I am prepared to go. I am not even able to forewarn my own brothers in the local kingdom hall of just how severe a test awaits us, how much less deserving of foreknowledge of these things should I consider the accusers of my brothers to be? / You Know

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes, You Know, the apostate religion of the Watch Tower is doomed to failure. You said, "I am not willing to post the indivdiual Scriptures because they have to do with Jehovah's as-of-yet unrevealed judgments."

Yes, You Know, now you are having advance revelations. I am sure that your GB leaders would love to know about this. - Amazing

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing,

The Watchtower is a legal corporation of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Jehovah's Witnesses have Jehovah's backing not no legal corporation.

• lookingnow22
    lookingnow22

Uhhhh, ok. I guess I shouldn't have asked you for any biblical information. My bad...retard.

Looking

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

You Know
    Are you for real or just having us on?
    Free

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hey Fred, looks like you have a buddy.

Slipnslidemaster: Doin' the humpty hump...just doin' the humpty hump...

• You Know
    You Know

***Are you for real or just having us on?***

Both. / You Know

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Give them hell You Know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit