Are you a lady or a real woman?

by happyout 26 Replies latest social humour

• happyout
    happyout

Subject: ARE YOU A REAL WOMAN??

Ladies - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."

Real Woman - If you over-salt a dish while you are cooking, that's too bad. Please recite with me, The Real Women's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes."

Ladies - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

Real Woman - Take a lime; mix it with tequila, chill and drink. You might still have the headache, but who cares?

Ladies - Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.

Real Woman - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete’s sake. You are probably lying on the couch, with your feet up, eating it anyway.

Ladies - To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

Real Woman - Buy boxed mashed potato mix and keep it in the pantry for up to a year.

Ladies - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the inside of the cake.

Real Woman - Go to the bakery - they'll even decorate it for you.

Ladies - Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.

Real Woman - Sara Lee frozen pie directions do not include brushing egg whites over the crust, so I just don't do it.

Ladies - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

Real Woman - Go ask the very cute neighbor guy to do it.

And finally the most important tip....

Ladies - Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.

Real Woman - Leftover wine??

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!

I'm a real woman!!

Happyout

• shera
    shera

I say,real woman here.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Real woman.....

I thought sucking the ice cream cone was practice......

• nilfun
    nilfun

Depends on the phase of moon.

• waiting
    waiting

Real Woman - Buy boxed mashed potato mix and keep it in the pantry for up to a year.

lol - I have some up *yonder* in my cabinet that's over a decade old. Figured they still might be good some day.

My son's 25. He came home one day & was browsing my freezer. He commented that we sure did seem to eat a lot of shrimp because everytime he came home - there was always a package of shrimp on the second shelf of freezer.

Then he squinted his big eyes at me & said.............."or is that the SAME package of shrimp."

I am a Real Woman............"What leftover wine?" To be sure.

And I have no idea how to get black print back....and I don't care.

• Gadget
    Gadget

According to that I'm a real woman. Kinda worrying....

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Good one Happyout!

Merc'

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Bona Fide Real Woman!!!!

• teejay
    teejay

Real Woman - Leftover wine??

That's whut I'm talkin' 'bout!

Okay.... so now that we know how a Real Woman handles her bidness in the kitchen, please do tell us ways to tell a Lady from a Real Woman ... you know ... in that other room. Or do you have the nerve?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

As you all know. . .I'm a LADY!!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!
    I LOVE this line!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit