Class Action Lawsuit Against The Watchtower Corporation By The Multitude Left Penniless After A Vow Of Poverty And Obediance Lasting Decades

by Brokeback Watchtower 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I think as the exposure becomes greater of the WT hypocrisy and cover up that the likelihood of this happening great. No retirement funds for all those laid off when they were no longer profitable due to old age has got to bite these guys in the ass some day.

And maybe in the process of man's enlighten world view and a better understanding the cruelty of disfellowshipping member and enforcing a communication ban ones family members may open them up from another class action lawsuit over such egregious action caused by a religious printing organization domination over peoples action through deceit and clever lies about supernatural claims of authority.

Either way I think they are going to need a lot of outside legal help in the future as lawsuits will pile up around the world which that alone could dry up all their funds in defense costs.

• prologos
    prologos

fat chance for: "your rewards will be in the heavens" it was always understood that the resurrection hope, assured through maximised wt slavery, would be the reward. and "your father will provide all these things" Math. 6:33. If the wt god does not follow through, is that wt's fault?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think a good legal team make a case for the deception used to get them into servitude and abuse by the WT corp. and show them to be malicious in their use of deception, and liable.

They can show how information from a source other than them corporation was purposely silenced by the cruel practice of Disfellowshipping any member who spoke out about anything negative about the corporation or any disbelief. And so were at the mercy of a bunch of maniacal corporation despots who demoralized them into abject servitude by mean of information control strictly enforced with severe penalties for trespassers in the form of disfelloshipping those who spoke against policies or outrageous claims of the corporation or it hierarchy G.O.D(guardian of doctrine).

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think a good legal team make a case for the deception used to get them into servitude and abuse by the WT corp. and show them to be malicious in their use of deception, and liable.

You just need a good lawyer to convince the jury. I'd be one to vote in favor of the plaintiffs. . . . Doc

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wonder if the Zalkin Law Firm would be interested in starting a Class Action against the WT corporation in some form to get these guys on something along these lines? It sure would be nice to cut the balls off their disfellowshipping by secret trial arrangement and make them pay restitution to those harmed by it. Enforced shunning of family members must carry some penalties when done maliciously especially against whistle blowers who are wise to the scam and want to warn others family and friends.

What would he recommend as a proper class action against them?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Good point:

You just need a good lawyer to convince the jury. I'd be one to vote in favor of the plaintiffs. . . . Doc

That what I think too. You just need the right lawyer who know what to go after these clown with, and the meanness and guilt are not hard to prove to a jury if approached from the right angle.
    I'm sure some sharp lawyer can do that and hopefully will do it.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking there has to be some laws against being forced to submit to such an outlandish judicial system and be disfellowshipped from family and friends as a result of a kangaroo court system designed to keep the members in submission to the corporations commands and laws.

And the required vow of poverty and obedience on a duped reader of your propaganda must violate human rights laws I'm sure, especially when these vows are used to enslave people with it, and then just dump them off when no longer needed with little in the form of compensation for their years of slave labor low wage service. This has got to violate some type of slave labor law in my thinking.

kangaroo court

a travesty of a court where there maybe some of the paraphernalia or procedure of a court but the essence of a court hearing is absent, i.e. a fair hearing. See NATURAL JUSTICE, FAIR HEARING, EUROPEAN CONVENTION ON HUMAN RIGHTS.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/European+Convention+on+Human+Rights

European Convention on Human Rights

more fully, the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, a charter designed to further the goals of the EUROPEAN COUNCIL. Its members accept that citizens should enjoy human rights. Civil and political freedoms are enumerated: the right to life; freedom from torture or inhuman treatment; freedom from slavery and forced labour; the right to liberty and freedom from detention save in accord with the law; the right to fair administration of justice; respect for privacy and the family; the right to peaceful assembly; the right not to be discriminated against. Over the years protocols have added new rights: the protection of property; a parent's right to choose education; a right to free elections; liberty from prison for inability to meet a contract; free movement; the right not to be expelled from one's natural home. Many of the rights are subject to provisos on the basis of public order, public security and the need to guard the freedom of others. The Convention is upheld in the EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS. The law applies in the UK as a result of the Scotland Act 1998 and the Human Rights Act 1998. The UK courts maybe approached directly for reparation for infringement of their human rights by a public

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking that these class action lawsuits could set up a superfund with much of it going to those who will need proper help with financial and psychological issues due to this unfair form of slavery they have been under for many years. Perhaps the pay out could be in the order a fair wage for those years of slavery and a grant of money set aside /available for psychological counseling. I think these should be common human decency/rights requirement that should be heard in courts all over Europe, USA, Russia, every where they practice slave labor vow of poverty and servitude and complete unquestioning obedience with the threat of disfellowshipment,, they should have to loose money to be fair as a remedy for their violation of human rights.

The sooner the better because the way things look they can't last very long financially so get it while you can or the getting good.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Please stop with this "class action lawsuit" nonsense. Its not applicable to belief systems.

Individual lawsuits against the WT for child molestation are just and correct for negligence of the WT.

Shunning, while distasteful and unethical, is protection under the freedoms of the Constitution, and why anyone would want it any other way is beyond me.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The religious freedoms granted by the constitution is manly for the person not those claiming to run a religion.

Disfellowshipping someone and enforce a shunning on them by other members for their changing religious beliefs violates the constitutions granted freedom, when you really take some time to think about it with any depth. Your application of it for protecting shunning requirement is too superficial IMO.

And you are dead wrong about not applying to belief systems:

https://www.bigclassaction.com/settlement/romancatholicarchdiocese.php

https://religionscell.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/3-billion-jehovah_s-witnesses-class-action-over-child-abuse-jw-news-jehovahs-witnesses.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit