JT & Lady Cee Why we left the Jehovah's Witnesses - Part 1

by JT-LadyC 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• JT-LadyC
    JT-LadyC

Many years ago, my husband and I appeared on the board that was known as H20 aka Simon's site. It has been a while since we have posted anything, so I guess I can say that this is like coming out of retirement. LOL

Anyway, my husband posted as JT and he coined the name Lady C for myself. OK, so today, I'm taking that name and running with it.

For the purpose of this board and providing information, we are posting as JT-LadyC. And we hope to share as much information as we can about our personal life experience as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Outlined in part 1 of the following video explains our awakening moment when finding out the truth about this organization.

Enjoy!!!

Why We Left the Jehovah's Witnesses

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Great video!!! Very well done. Was wondering when we would see you two again. Can't wait for more.

Joy

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Welcome to the Forum. Great videos .

This is the oldest JW related forum 16 years online - over 4 million posts - a treasure trove of JW info

and experts.

-Christian Sparlock Freedom

• freddo
    freddo

Give us more!

We need coherent well presented people like you to help people to see the real truth about "the truth".

Freddo in the UK.

• blondie
    blondie

Nice to hear from you both. The voice of reason and good info early on JWN.

Blondie

• Simon
    Simon

Very well done video and great hearing your experience.

Just one correction to your post above:

I appeared on the board that was known as H20 aka Simon's site

H20 was a completely different and separate site that was around prior to when I started this one but H20 was never my site and I was never involved with it (although I may have posted on it a few times).

• JT-LadyC
    JT-LadyC

Thanks everyone! Glad to be back on this forum! JT lost his old account. And Simon, thanks for clearing up all of the confusion about H20. It's been so long...and my dad always refers to everything as Simon's site, so I gave you credit for H20 as well. LOL

We most certainly appreciate YOU after all of these years in being active and going strong to assist ex/current Jehovah's Witnesses to come to the realization about this organization.

Joyzabel - you and I spoke on the telephone last year and I'd like to pick back up with the topic on JW women that we spoke about. Hope things are going well with you!!

Blondie - Good seeing that you are still going strong after all of these years!!!!

Love you guys...!!!

Lady Cee!

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

I discovered your podcast back in November. Informative, well delivered and very nicely produced. I think it's also perfect for people who were never JWs at all.

keep em coming!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    You all come across as being very happy, I hope that is the case. Very well done.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Another prediction for 2016:

Many, Many more JWs, i.e. Pioneers, Ministerial Servants and wives, Elders and wives, Bethelites and other WT Elite become 'critical thinkers'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit