A woman's Heartfelt message to the Governing Body

by UnshackleTheChains 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta

The Governing Body don't deserve to have live audience with her. They could though, feel safe and secure with the barrier of a computer screen in between them and Her. May their sense of safety be VERY TEMPORARY!

• fiddler
    fiddler

It also applies to the mother who gave birth to the precious child, nursed her and took care of her through the years and is now being shunned by her. The governing body have a very heavy millstone around their necks...they will go down, eventually.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I hope the ARC see`s this video and takes it into consideration .

Anybody with the knowhow to do it ?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The JW Governing Body may not see this video, but plenty of lurkers and interested ones will. My prayer to God Almighty is that this person's story gains traction. Yay & Amen!

• carla
    carla
    Well done!
  • babygirl30
    babygirl30

Powerful.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

venus - "...JWs would dismiss her words as 'emotional'."

Well, duh...

...if she wasn't feeling emotional, she wouldn't have bothered saying anything.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Judging by the latest hearing at the Australian Royal Commission ie no GENUINE empathy shown towards victims of child abuse AND I mean no genuine empathy shown towards victims of child abuse. Particularly when the issue of shunning was brought up! Its there for all to see on youtube.

There is a very very big difference between loyalty to 'an organisation/publishing corporation who 'claim to be the ONLY true Christian religion' on this earth AND the simple teachings of God's word,

The lady in this video speaks from the heart. Jesus did not departmentalise people. He preached to ALL the good news of the Kingdom. A wonderful hope. Scriptures that touch on avoiding sinners need to be read IN CONTEXT according to God's word, and not through a particular religious groups interpretation.

This woman's message has more power than all the jw.org broadcasts that I have watched. Please pay attention Governing Body. Listen to the heart (this honest woman's heart)..NOT the traditions of men!!!!!!

• atomant
    atomant
    ld love to see this video get onto prime time tv.
  • atomant
    atomant

the GB are to puffed up with pride to pay attention to people like this lady.Another day another dollar is what drives them.Each dog has its day and the day of retribution is drawing nearer.Ray franz had them pegged for what they are and got out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit