A woman's Heartfelt message to the Governing Body

by UnshackleTheChains 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I just watched this lovely lady's Heartfelt message to the Governing Body.

I hope that the men she named AND all lurkers who have some clout at Bethel listen to this message and stop this cruel and divisive shunning policy that has ruined so many family's around the world.

This is just one voice of many many people who feel this way about YOUR (Governing Body) destructive policy. I personally thank this lady for expressing her feelings and thoughts on you tube. It takes a very brave person to speak up publicly about a clear injustice being practiced. Also my thanks goes to to everyone else who speaks up and shares their own personal experiences about the organisation.

https://youtu.be/XrjJ0XD_XaY

• venus
    venus

Very sad to hear her story.

Like Hitler who never realized he was losing the battle (because he used to kill messenger that comes with unpleasant news), this organization never realizes that they do not benefit in any way by shunning. Those who have gone through shunning are only hardening their stand not to return to the org.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

"You live your good life in Brooklyn, and you dictate to millions of people what they can and can't do ... you just love power and money. Just like the Pharisees that put themselves on a pedestal and put heavy burdens on the people" - yes, indeed.

She's hit the nail on the head there ...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

UNSHAKLETHECHAINS:

Very touching. Unfortunately, the GB are not watching it or if they did, the reaction would be like swatting a fly.....They are too busy being adored by fools.

On the subject of the religion breaking up families: I am heartly sorry for anybody who has experienced this. This makes me very grateful that my family were not Witnesses (imperfect as they were). I cannot imagine how damaged I would be!

Also, on the subject of shunning: in my opinion the religion harms itself. People who are shunned move on.

In my case, I was soft-shunned because of my full time job while I was still active in the religion. But, this made it all the easier for me when I started my "fade". So, when I run into JWs in stores their cold attitude means zero since they weren't my friends all those years ago.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

venus - "Those who have gone through shunning are only hardening their stand not to return to the org."

I think it's a pretty foregone conclusion by now that they don't want XJWs (however they got that way) to return to the Org.

More often than not, they know too much.

• Jason Miller
    Jason Miller

A heartfelt message to those with no heart? Sounds suitably Quixotic.

• millie210
    millie210

She is completely right.

However, JWs would dismiss her words as "emotional".

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

This is why women aren't allowed any authority in the WT organization.

• zeb
    zeb

emotional. yes and I had a few tears for her and I have sent this onto the ARC.

• poopie
    poopie

Wow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit