Dianne Wiest

Meryl Streep

Diane Keaton

Kristin Scott Thomas

Michelle Pfeffier

Jody Foster

Cameron Diaz

Uma Thurman

I felt I had to do 12 here to go with the 12 guys.

Pru

• caspian
    caspian

Ashley Judd

she can't act but she is so cute.

• nilfun
    nilfun

In no particular order, here are ten each of some (not all; not enough room) of my favorite female/male actors.

Female Actors:

Rita Hayworth
    Thandie Newton
    Natalie Wood
    Elizabeth Taylor
    Angela Bassett
    Holly Hunter
    Cate Blanchett
    Greta Garbo
    Lauren Bacall
    Kate Winslett

Male Actors:

Robert De Niro
    Kevin Spacey
    Gregory Peck
    Danny Glover
    Alec Guiness
    Steve McQueen
    Glenn Ford
    Michael Caine
    Benicio Del Toro
    Sam Neill

• SM62
    SM62

Although this guy isn't a Hollywood actor or anything, but a comedian, he has got to be one of the all-time great character actors - RONNIE BARKER!

I used to find it hard to believe that the guy in 'The Two Ronnies' was the same guy who played Fletch in 'Porridge' and also the same guy who played Arkwright in 'Open All Hours'. He also played Clarence which was another masterpiece. This man could change dramatically for whatever role was given him. I think I am his number one fan!

I also love David Jason - he is another guy that is just so cute! All the cute guys are short - maybe it's just me???

Sorry to go completely off the point - but I stand by my man - Ronnie is the best actor!

Terri

• talesin
    talesin

Prudence & nilfun

You obviously have a movie bug like me!! Great picks, all of them.

Insomniac

I think Banderas has talent - check him out in a Spanish flick before Melanie Griffiths - he's really good.

as for Richard Gere , can't help it!

SM62 Hey, go for it Terri - "The Two Ronnies" - this guy is incredibly funny!!!

Cas

I like Ashley Judd, too. She is not only hot, but I think she can act, too. She just needs to make some more 'quality' movies. You know who reminds me of her - Charlize Theron, another 'hottie', but have you seen "The Astronaut's Wife", she's the bomb!

thks, folks

doncha love the movies?

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit