The Teenage Years - Brian is Gettin' Out of Dubdom! Part FOUR

by Funchback 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brummie
    Brummie

Strange, my brother was born the year my grandad died and I had a young aunt die at age 34 with brain cancer. A lot of similarities, not to mention going through puberty with all that JW doom stuff in yer head...blerk

lol @ the disco towel.

Interesting read Funch.

Brummie

• LDH
    LDH

C'mon....don't make me wait!!!!

Lisa

One read, one comment Class

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hurry up with Part 5!! I love reading people's experiences. Maybe one day I'll write one of my own.

Reading this is a flashback through time. You and I are close in age, so I was going through my teenage years at the same time - urgh! (we need a smilie with pimples and greasy hair)

• Funchback
    Funchback

LOL @ Prisca

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Brian - Hey was that you I was kissin' at the Trocadero?! LOL Love your story and can relate to the time pd. and geographical location. During the 80's I was living in PottsVegas (Pottstown) a suburb in nearby Montgomery County.

• DIM
    DIM

who is Will Smith? Do you mean The Fresh Prince?

• Funchback
    Funchback

Zoewrex... I'm familiar w/Pottstown. I'm sure we know some of the same people.

DIM...Yes, THE Fresh Prince!

• Quincy
    Quincy

You said it was originally posted on 3/27/2003....Ironically...Did you know that 1 year later on 3/27/03 Sanaa was born????

• Funchback
    Funchback

Quincy... How's my niece doing?

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>>> Here is a summation of my life up until I hit puberty: I had...Big, curly hair. Wide open green eyes. Lots of schoolyard fights. Older sister, older brother, younger brother. Intimidating dad. Loving mom. JW friends. Non-JW friends. I never had a girlfriend. I never even kissed a girl. I got hit on by a JW boy named Chris.

Funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit