Banned From The Kingdom Hall

by darkspilver 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Banned from going to the Kingdom Hall....

A former Jehovah’s Witness has been banned from visiting any of the organisation’s Kingdom Halls in the UK – or face going to jail.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/deal/news/judges-jail-warning-to-former-117012/

Previous thread / discussion

Youtube channel

• Saename
    Saename

As much as I love campaigns against Jehovah's Witnesses, what this guy did was inappropriate. I wish some former Witnesses were smarter than that.

• freddo
    freddo

Anyone know the back story?

• blondie
    blondie

I would like to think that some congregations would ban a df'd jw pedophile.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I feel a bit of sympathy for Derek, I sense his frustration at not being able to get JW's to see what a High Control, Mind Control Cult they are in.

But his methods simply don't work, they just persuade JW's that they are in the right religion, and that "bitter apostates" are the tools of Satan.

Counterproductive.

• DJS
    DJS

The next time someone posts a video of some brain dead ex-dubs crashing a dub meeting or memorial and other brain deads think it is justified as free speech, keep this example in mind. The US courts are similar; if free speech crosses a line it becomes criminal behavior.

As we have pointed out many times, this behavior is counter productive and gives the even more brain dead dubs fodder for calling us diseased apostates.

• freddo
    freddo

"Anyone know the back story?"

Sorry - I must learn to read more carefully.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The judge told him to "grow up" - that sounds about right . We all oppose the org. But there are appropriate ways and means and this was not it.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Yes, it was inappropriate behavior. And an example of the rage and hurt that an ex- member can feel when they are disfellowshipped.

"...going to the man’s house to post leaflets through his letterbox."

Geez, I wonder where he learned how to do that?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Why do judges in the UK use that ridiculous white wig?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit