A Message JWs Need to Hear!

by Vanderhoven7 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

WT is the adherents' Jesus, God, Goddess, Master.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi SB,

Thanks for the Billy Graham video. Some of his messages were delivered with such power. He definitely had the gift of evangelism.

• LV101
    LV101

I agree re/Billy Graham - thx for the video, SB.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    The Pure in Heart shall see God - Dan Mohler

Seeing God is just an illusion or a mental disorder, to be honest.

Sorry, I cant see this video in its entirety as it is just another evangelizer making money out of other peoples ignorance and fear. Is this guy really pure in heart. Doesn't he know that what he is preaching is utter nonsense ? Isnt he making riches from his followers donations ?

I am a "Once bitten twice shy" - Means I was fooled by a cult and view all religious evangelizers with suspicion now

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    I was fooled by a cult and view all religious evangelizers with suspicion now

We were all fooled by this cult because we put our trust in men. But, in all fairness evangelists have been preaching against religiosity and for a personal relationship with Christ since the apostles.

The bible is full of references warning against trusting in men. That's my kind of preaching!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hi Vanderhoven as I said in my post to each his own.Maybe claiming he is a Jesus freak was a bad choice of words ,however watching his presentation turns me right off religion.

But there is no denying he is making money off of his religious presentations and of course he sells something he is selling himself as the only one who knows what Jesus Christ should mean to all that listen to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit