A Message JWs Need to Hear!

by Vanderhoven7 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

In fact every Christian needs to get this 10 minute message.

The Pure in Heart shall see God - Dan Mohler: https://youtu.be/CAIcT1hNuOw
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wow, great reminders. Thanks! Much more refreshing a message than I'm getting at the Kingdom Hall.

• LV101
    LV101

Thx, Vanderhaven - I can't watch videos with WT GB (I think I've made it through 1-2 at best about the hall sales/financials) but actually viewed this. Is Dan Mohler one of the leading ministers in US?

Thx for the share.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I watched the whole thing. All I saw was an appeal to emotions, to let Jesus transform you. Okay, it's not a bad thing to promote more love in the world - that's something I can get on board with - but the price is too high here.

No one needs to abandon their reasoning abilities or intellectual honesty to be a good person. An unfiltered and truthful examination of Jesus reveals serious flaws in his character and outlook.

You can be a good person without him.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m sorry but I just don`t have the stomach to watch another Bible basher/preacher of jesus anymore ,there is just too much wrong with the whole thing.

But if you enjoy it ? be my guest .

To each his / her own.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Lv101

Dan Mohler is for real. My son and his wife, now on holiday spent last weekend in Baltimore listening to him and will head over to Missouri to attend another of his conferences.

Write up below:

Who is Dan Mohler? Why listen to him? Dan Mohler doesn't have computer nor theological education nor famous ministry. He hasn't written any books and he doesn't sell anything..., but he knows God, walks with God and has real intimate relationship with Him. You may not get it at the first time, but this guy is living the life you want to - If your desire is for God. He may seem a bit weird, because he's totally in love with Jesus

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So your saying he`s a Jesus freak ?

My son and his wife, now on holiday spent last weekend in Baltimore listening to him and will head over to Missouri to attend another of his conferences......And this is supposed to inspire us ?

but he knows God, walks with God and has real intimate relationship with Him. .....?

And you know this how ? because he`s totally in love with Jesus ?

Sounds like a Jesus freak to me.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Smiddy,

Can you define what you mean by "Jesus freak"? Does DM look/sound like a Jesus freak to you?

My intention was not to inspire anyone, but to convey that our family thinks highly of him and his message.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The Watchtower concept of Christianity is opposite to the historical Christian message, which doesn't change. Past preachers .... unrelated to one another preached the same message.

Religion (ideology) vs. Relationship .... that's the choice that confronts man ever since a certain man walked out of a tomb 2000 years ago.

The Watchtower doesn't like people having a relationship with Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciJdm4-1pZI

• LV101
    LV101

Thx, Vanderhoven - he makes sense, "if your desire is for God." Amazing the US successful ministers without any formal education but he makes it point blank easy to deal with adversity -- if one could apply/practice. No wonder Joyce Meyers (she's quite entertaining if one can listen) has perfect health indicators - blood pressure, etc., vitals. Or maybe its that Bible scripture how money answereth all things?

Again, thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit