Who are your favourite STAND UP Comedians?

by talesin 59 Replies latest social entertainment

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I don’t know if I really understand your question (I had to ask my son) Abanddon : ... It is the pouty-lipped sultry ticking sex-bomb with a wonderful sense of disenchanted enuii. Makes a man wonder what they look like with a smile on their face... if you know what I mean.

Is this a plan by French women to reduce Frenchmen (and any other men who get in their path) to abject sexual slavery? Do you get lessons on who to do 'the look'? Or are Frenchmen so boring that that is what a woman looks like when you are surrounded by them? First of:
    Even when I’m in the street I’m dreaming or thinking (people I know most of the time have to shake me when they come across … there are those who know and those who don’t know and get mad at me at first) I fall down, and hit some post & people also. I’m just lucky that I don’t put my feet that much on doo-doo … cause you have to know it …

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Sorry I've messed up again :
    cause you have to know it …

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh god, I walk around with my head in the clouds too... so, it's not sultry, its just vauge?!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Sorry but I can't send past it

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

frenchbf; If you are pasting something in from Word, there is a bug in word that makes it do that. Try pasting the text into Notepad, and then copying the text from Notepad and pasting it into the window for the post.

Hope that makes sense!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I don’t know if I really understand your question (I had to ask my son)

First of:
    Even when I’m in the street I’m dreaming or thinking (people I know most of the time have to shake me when they come across … there are those who know and those who don’t know and get mad at me at first) I fall down, and hit some post & people also. I’m just lucky that I don’t put my feet that much on doo-doo … cause you have to know it … Paris is the town of doo-doo pets !!! This only thing that awake me when I’m in the street is every kind of not human big noise most often of a truck or bus (because I’m scared) Most of the time I have to say hello to those who are working in the street because first they make a lot of noise and second of they are always nice.

Second of:
    When I’m very awake, I don’t look at women or men myself, the woman because they don’t care about me most of the time they turn they’re head, and men because they turn their heads or they looking with insistence in a vicious way just like it seems that you are naked !!! Sorry I don’t like it. And there are those who just look at you face and smile to you like “hum … I like your face” … In this case I SMILE BACK if they are not with a woman.

Third of:
    My son says that you are right … when he read what you’ve said (but he don’t know if it’s only a French women way of being) He is a male and he knows that he don’t looking woman in a weird way (like they are naked) and when he see a kind of woman that he like her face, he is smiling but most of the time they are acting like (what the heck !!! or Who are you to look at me like that ??? or worth like … Hum I’d like to know you and wants to talk … but he’s got a girl-friend !!! Then he is in trouble and he have to say something like : well you know it was just to let you know that I like your face. That’s why now he is trying to avoid to do it as much as possible – LOL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

by the way Abandon : Thanks for the TIP !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit