some unimportant random thoughts & reflections

by DanTheMan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yeah, what Refiners Fire said, bout sums it up I think. Take care Brother Ohio.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Gee y'all, I'm so touched! Really, thanks, I didn't know that anybody paid attention to or looked forward to my posts.

I guess my paranoia is getting the best of me here. I have these imaginings that people on this board PM each other: "don't you think DTM is such a weirdo?" LOL

Stinky and Littletoe, the reason I mentioned your names was because it seems to me that you guys could start a thread titled "how do you feel about fart smell" or something and you'd get 10 pages of responses! But, that's a good thing, we all fill our little niche here.

Well, now that it's morning and I'm in a better mood, I'm thinking that I'll probably just scale my participation back here a little, not a lot, with school starting Wednesday I won't have much choice. As I'm sure you all have experienced, time flies when you're on JWD. I've come here so many times thinking, OK, I'll just do a quick check to see if there's any threads that interest me, only to get locked on here for 3 hours or something.

Once again, thanks for your comments, I needed that boost!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

DTM-

I have these imaginings that people on this board PM each other: "don't you think DTM is such a weirdo?"

Dude, I SO do that. . . .

Stinky and Littletoe, the reason I mentioned your names was because it seems to me that you guys could start a thread titled "how do you feel about fart smell" or something and you'd get 10 pages of responses!

My thread about "fart smell" only got up to like 8 pages. . . besides. . I thought you clumped us together because of our stellar good looks and incredible style. .

----

Anyways, I'm glad you are feeling better this morning. . .it makes me feel better. . I don't even know you but I was concerned. My email and IM are open if you ever want to talk.

LT-

I don't know how I managed to get into a mixed bag with SP and Alan - that's one "menage au trois" that bears no lengthy consideration
    Consider it a privilege!!!
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Hi Dan,

I can relate to what you are said

it was only a mask

I feel the same way, I never fit in as a JW (even though I was raised in 'it') and I never fit in as a "worldly". When I found this board I did what I do with everything in my life. I slip in and start hanging out, in the background, so later if it starts not working any longer for me, I can just as easily as I snuck in the back door, I can slip out un-noticed. I just keep wearing the mask, and no one will notice that I don't have it together.

This is a good idea..

I think I need scale back the amount of time I spend here waayyy back, and unless I make some sort of announcement to that effect like the one I'm making now, I'll find myself spending hours here that I could be spending on more beneficial things like watching South Park..

or you could get out and meet people that you have things other than JWism in common with you. But don't abandon us. Everytime someone says that they are leaving, I feel this sick feeling deep inside my stomache.

Having met you in person, I never thought...

people find me to be odd, hostile, immature, paranoid, hyper, and they are probably right.

well maybe the paranoid part...hehehe

Hugs,

Lisa

• smack
    smack

sheesh Dan YOu is a jedi.

One day I'll get there too

Steve

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I have these imaginings that people on this board PM each other: "don't you think DTM is such a weirdo?" LOL

Don't imagine it, it's true!!!!

Nah, I'm only kidding. The times your name has been mentioned it's always in a positive way

Please don't be a stranger to the board. Everyone contributes in their own special way, and I have always enjoyed reading your posts.

Good luck with school and everything you want to accomplish.

• caspian
    caspian

Take care mate, there are more here who care for than you realize

Cas

• chester
    chester

Dan,

I don't post much but I read a lot. I always read your posts and always enjoy reading them.

I hope you don't decide to leave. Take a break if you must.

Best regards,

Chester

I sent you a PM

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Besides, I don't know how I managed to get into a mixed bag with SP and Alan - that's one "menage au trois" that bears no lengthy consideration

I have a feeling that Xena might beg to differ, LT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit