It's My Birthday Today

by pale.emperor 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• carla
    carla

Happy Birthday!

• under the radar
    under the radar

Happy birthday, pale.emperor! Here's wishing you many more, and years of happiness with your little family, free of the cult.

Coincidentally, today is also my darling wife's birthday (the year of which shall be undisclosed). She was raised a Catholic (well, kinda), but never confirmed, so I refer to her as a "pending" Catholic. She knows all about my JW upbringing, though, and does her best to ameliorate the missing parts of my childhood. So yes, we celebrate birthdays and Christmas and such, even though we don't believe in any of the superstitious nonsense. We do it for the sheer fun of it, just because we can.

Enjoy your birthday, my friend. And every day thereafter...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Happy Birthday Pale!!!!! I too like photography. I also prefer Nikon cameras. I had a D60, then D3000, D5100, then a D3100 for many years. Now I rock a D3300, but those new D5600's are incredible. I don't have any need for higher, more expensive models. Luv the VR glass.

Canon? I like their pocket cameras, in particular was fond of the G9, G10, G16. The newer G5x is fantastic!! I never liked their DSLR's. Too cheap feeling and their menu's are stupid.

• stan livedeath
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Happy 34th birthday pale. Many, many more to come. Still Totally ADD aka David

• amiable atheist
    amiable atheist

Happy Birthday to you, P.E!!

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Happy birthday bro!

I celebrated it by voting in the city council elections and listen to my baby girl sing Sinterklaas songs ;-)

• just fine
    just fine

Happy Birthday 🎂

• sparky1
    sparky1

Best wishes for a Happy Birthday.

• WTDeserter
    WTDeserter

Happy Birthday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest