What Do You Do Besides JWD?

by pettygrudger 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I work from home and use the Internet to do so, which allows me to post whenever I want. Which in turn is why you all have to put up w/me so much...*LOL* I try to travel, camp, go fishing, and play disc gold when I can.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well I suppose ornithology and masturbation could go together as long as it wasn't in public!

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I have always enjoyed jobs where I made things. I like my current job the best when I can make something, even if it is only writing programs. At home I make, renovate and repair. I made this adirondack chair last fall. It's not my design I found the drawings on the Internet. I recently renovated a old side table I found in an antique store. I took it apart, made a new top , distressed the new wood in keeping with the old, tiled the top and refinished it.

Thirdson

I remade all the deck railing in the picture and made the flower boxes

• termite 35
    termite 35

Time's tight but I read alot, ride horses and bikes (cycling) go running, go to the pubthere's alot of live music around here too (in the pub again) and try to find some inspiration to start the art (and the essays) at midnight.Like going to polo too (horses)

Hi ((Ballistic)) I've just got rid of my television; i'll let you know if I suffer from any withdrawl symptoms

• termite 35
    termite 35

Thirdson, thats a very professional looking deck; i'm impressed- you must be handy to have around

• Englishman
    Englishman

I watch out for birds too. I don't go on organised trips like I used to, but I do enjoy knowing the different types when I see them. We have wild peregrine falcons locally, there's a black market in the UK for birds of prey, and I know that they are worth £thousands.

Englishman.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I dream about golden lassoo's.

:)

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

LOL, Brummie!!!! You naughty kitten!

edited to say: you'se maaaaaaahhhhhhh biatch now! *starts reeling him in with golden lasso*

• Brummie
    Brummie
    *starts reeling him in with golden lasso*...bwahahaaha

*fakes a struggle to break free*

• shamus
    shamus

Yeru,

You're too funny,

I climb / bike / ski (telemark).... if not doing that, I like to grow marijuana. (juuust kidding!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit