Looking forward to going to Memorial this year!

by kpop 55 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton
    I would guess the entire room would have no clue to the reference you would be making! Classic. p brow: Luke 21:24

I did not suggest that anybody actually do that, to use the memorial to advance their personal, (even "anti-wt") agenda, like the apostles did. but think of it, 11 in the audience actually starting an argument after the closing song? (you could excuse it as being a re-enactment of the actual event),

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Free wine!

Free cookies!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think kpop is just lurking, disliking comments but avoiding to comment further.

Come on kpop, what's your thoughts?

(Prediction: a simple 'dislike' on comments but no comments from kpop).

• SongofHannah
    SongofHannah

So KPOP, if you don't like the way some people behave in a religion, you are going to go and indescrimantly terrorize them?

So who's next? The Muslims? Some of them murder gays and lesbians in the name of Allah. Or whip rape victims. Or enjoy beheading non-believers.

So would you go into a Mosque and disrupt their service? Would you terrorize all of them indescrimantly? Including women and children?

indeed, where does it stop?

...Oh yeah, after concentration camps are built, and the gas chambers are fired up. Now I remember...

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have another idea for you: Takeout menus

It would appear as though you are just promoting a restaurant. Some would actually read it and be enlightened.

• JRK
    JRK

Feeding their persecution complex is not going to help anyone.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit