new JW Online Bible Study Lessons

by neat blue dog 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

J.W. Online Bible Study Lessons .In other words read a Bible passage that we give you and no matter what it actually say`s we will tell you what it means because we are God`s chosen people.

And don`t question us because we are the faithful and discreet slave and the proof that we are his F&D.S is because we said so many,many years ago and Jehovah God has never contradicted us or told us otherwise.

We have done so well with our Watchtower study articles with their question and answer responses whereby we ask the question and you answer according what is written in the paragraph we see no reason why this approach wont be just as fruitful .

You will become a Bible informed genius in no time with our help.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great point Perry!

Well said, and great scripture.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I get it. They can soon boast from their convention platform that X amount of "bible studies" were conducted last year. And also it being an online course there's no way for the student to ask their questions, reason with scripture or bring up things they found online.

Very sneaky Watchtower.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good point. They can boast about how many “Bible Studies” were started and fudge the numbers.

All they need is a handsome, David Miscavige type to take the lead...

DD

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Maybe this is just a testing grounds for eventual replacement of the study edition and midweek material?

No registration and free for now. But let's be real, "each use of the site incurs a small fee & it is not free to develop and maintain such a complex system. No doubt Jehovah head already moved you to support this new arrangement with your... valuable things." and what better way for elders to keep an eye on you than having you register and record your meeting prep?

Or maybe I'm going a bit heavy on the slippery slope here.. Time will tell.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Who the heck needs to go to the KH or out in field serve us anymore. You can do everything online! It's preparing the rank and file to hide out in their bunker and wait for the asserians to show up. lol

Paranoid much! lol

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

This is actually a pretty major development...

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

They are about 5 years behind the Mormon Website.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I thought, hmmm... how is this helpful to the organization?

The governing popes need to get their hours and B.S number up for extra bragging rights. Each B.S. will be awarded to them in proportion to their seniority as a WT pope. Then at the end of the year they will guilt the R&F with the, "If WE can do THIS MUCH and still rule over 8,000,000 peoples lives, surely YOU can DO MORE!!!"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I guess the “ Assyrian” will ignore the S.O.P for invasion and allow Dubs to use WiFi??

Maybe the bunkers have Jeehoogle Fiber??

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit