2018-List Of Publications Approved For Discard!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Copy & Paste;

Atlantis listed only one Form which is the S-60-E--2/18, but there are several items in the zipped folder.

2018 List Of Publications Approved For Discard

scan 10001

Petra!
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Did the Bible make the list yet?
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

jwleaks:

Just give em time and they'll get around to tossing that out too.

Petra!

• careful
    careful

Whoever this leaker is is Ghana, there must be a posse looking for him!

Thanks for the info.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

So.... much... old... light!!........

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Does this mean discard from the book room or discard from the library?

"Display" where?

And why are a few items marked "destroy"?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think this is just talking about tidying up the book room, not a prohibition on KHs or individuals keeping these books.

The only books marked "destroy" are ones with old policy in them, such as the publisher books. The reason for "destroying" these books, I suppose is a practical one, insomuch as they don't want anyone picking up an old book and applying old policy. For example the old publisher book instructed to treat unbaptised publishers who have been removed as disfellowshipped. This is no longer policy.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Oooh look! JW version of the New Testament - "display then discard." Imagine a religion throwing out the teachings of Christ.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I agree with SBF, I think this is just bookroom management. What do you keep in inventory and what do you not.

• pometerre21
    pometerre21

Even if this is just library management, it's still suspicious. "Worldly" libraries don't just throw out old books when something newer comes along. And they do say "discard," Meaning to throw away...not for people to keep what they want from it.

How can elders do this and not even question it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit