• cachito
    cachito

send me a pm

• ciaociao11
    ciaociao11

Please send me a pm Thanks!

• Wahrheit
    Wahrheit

Petra, ich möchte einen schönen Cappuccino und diese Dokumente.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Petra,

It's very prudent of you to think about the safety of Simon, this board, and yourself.

I also think you're setting yourself up for a lot of extra work, while the documents will have a lower availability.

People who are here right now can ask for the documents, but what about someone who might need these documents a few years from now?

They won't know the documents exist, and if they did they might not be able to get them from you anymore.

I kindly and strongly suggest using a safe, anonymous and longterm file hosting platform.

There are several JW related websites out there that safely host all kinds of JW document, including the ones Watchtower doesn't want anyone to see.

For example, avoidjw.org uses faithleaks.org to safely store the files.

Would it be possible for you to leak your documents to them, adding to the repository of JW related documents rather than having only a few people on this board read them?

Of course it's entirely up to you and your efforts in getting these documents out in the open are very much appreciated either way.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Having said what I said, I would very much like to read those new letter :-D

Can you send me the link please? Thanks!

• skin
    skin

Petra

What are the subject titles of the 3 new available downloads?

• btlc
    btlc

Thank you very much once again!

Best regards,

• slurpee
    slurpee

I would Love to read ist with a Cappuccino. Thanks Petra

• Simon
    Simon

Thank you for thinking of others Atlantis / Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit